20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i record a
lets say you are hooked up correctly (cable to VCR in (from cable/sat box) & cable to TV from VCR out) and the VCR is set to Ch 3,, (PLEASE NOTE THE TV MUST BE ON CH 3)
program a recording
the VCR clock / date must be set and not flashing 12:00
then you go to menu, program a recording by imputing the start time / end time of the show and the date it will be recorded and Ch 3...(you might have to set your cable box for the same date/time as the VCR or manually turn to that ch you wish to record that morning or before you go to bed) put a new tape in the machine....
a show,game or special comes on and you sitting and want to watch and record and even edit (no commercials) put tape in... press record button get the remote so you can pause (on commercials) and press pause again to resume recording
I cant switch to video input and my remote wont
You can verify the output of the remote by pointing it at your Camera phone. If you see a bright spot like a flash light then you know the IR beam is transmitting.
You will need the remote control "Input" button in order to get the "L"ine input on the VCR. What source are you trying to record from?
There may be an alternative if the other device has RF output.
The original remote is no longer available, however, here is a link to a replacement
that has the "Input " button.
This is usually a power supply problem. The power supply is cycling due to damage or a problem on the syscon board
Looking for remote control code to operate Philips 65PFL4864 TV from Sony BDP-S370's remote (RMT-B107A).
If you're trying to control your Philips 65PFL4864 TV with the remote control of your Sony BDP-S370 Blu-ray player (model RMT-B107A), you will need to find the remote control code that corresponds to your TV.
The codes for different brands and models of TVs can vary depending on the remote control, but you can try using one of the following codes:
- Code 020
- Code 021
- Code 022
- Code 023
- Code 024
- Code 025
- Code 026
- Code 027
To use the codes, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on your TV and Blu-ray player
- Press and hold the "TV" button on the remote control of your Blu-ray player.
- While holding the "TV" button, enter one of the codes listed above.
- Release the "TV" button and check if the TV responds to the commands from the remote control.
- If the TV does not respond, try the next code in the list.
You should be able to find the instructions on how to program your remote control in the manual of your Blu-ray player. If you don't have the manual, you can download it from the Sony website or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Keep in mind that these codes are not guaranteed to work, and it's possible that your remote control may not be able to control your TV. In this case, you may need to consider purchasing a universal remote control that is compatible with your TV and Blu-ray player.
How to get my sony dvd DVP-C670D out of standby mode without a remote?
- Power button: Locate the power button on the front or side of the DVD player. Press and hold the button for a few seconds until the device turns on.
- Power outlet: Unplug the DVD player from the power outlet and then plug it back in. This should turn the device on.
- Power strip: If the DVD player is plugged into a power strip, turn off the power strip and then turn it back on. This should turn the device on.
- Manual: Consult the manual of your DVD player if you have one, it may have a way to get the device out of standby mode.
- Using the buttons of the DVD player: Some DVD players have a button on the front or back of the device that can be used to turn it on and off. If the device has a button, try pressing it to turn it on.
It's worth noting that these methods may vary depending on the specific model of your Sony DVP-C670D DVD player. If none of these methods work, you may need to purchase a replacement remote control or consult a professional for assistance.
Best way to connect sony Bravia TV, RDR-HXD890 recorder and Sky Q box, please??
Connecting your old RDR-HXD890 player/recorder to your Sky Q box and TV can be done by using the appropriate cables and connections. Here is an example of how you can connect the devices:
- Connect the HDMI output of the Sky Q box to the HDMI input of the RDR-HXD890 using an HDMI cable. This will send the video and audio signals from the Sky Q box to the RDR-HXD890.
- Connect the HDMI output of the RDR-HXD890 to the HDMI input of the TV using an HDMI cable. This will send the video and audio signals from the RDR-HXD890 to the TV.
- Connect the aerial cable to the aerial input of the RDR-HXD890
- Connect the RDR-HXD890 to the power outlet
- Turn on all the devices and set the TV to the HDMI input where the RDR-HXD890 is connected.
By connecting your devices in this manner, you will be able to watch and record TV shows and movies from your Sky Q box through the RDR-HXD890 and display them on your TV.
HOW DO I PROGRAM BRIVIAL SONY TV
To program a Sony TV, you will need to follow these steps:
- Press the "Menu" button on your remote control.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the "Settings" menu, and then press the "Enter" button.
- Navigate to the "Installation" or "Setup" menu, and then press the "Enter" button.
- Select "Programming" or "Channel Setup," and then press the "Enter" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to scan for available channels. This will typically involve selecting your cable or antenna source and then initiating the scan.
- Once the scan is complete, use the arrow buttons to navigate through the list of channels and select the ones you wish to keep. Press the "Enter" button to lock them in.
- Exit the menu when you are finished.
Note that the specific steps may vary depending on the model and software version of your Sony TV. You may refer to the manual of the TV to get more information.
How do I get a st-ptzmini -540w to work with my remote to my nuvicoDV3 1600
To get a ST-PTZMINI-540W camera to work with a Nuvico DV3 1600 remote, you will need to follow these steps:
- Connect the camera to the remote using a RS485 cable.
- Configure the camera's communication settings to match the remote's settings. This can typically be done through the camera's on-board menu or through the use of a software configuration tool.
- Once the camera is configured to match the remote, you will need to set the camera's address to match the remote's address.
- Once the camera and remote are configured, you should be able to control the camera with the remote.
It is important to refer to the user manual of the camera and the remote as the steps may vary depending on the model and firmware version. If you are not comfortable working with electronics or you are not sure about what you are doing, it is always best to consult with the manufacturer or a professional technician.
How do I reset a sony barevia 32ml130 tv without remote
You can try.
Part 1: Manual Factory Data Reset with TV buttons
Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down (-) buttons on the TV (not the remote), and while holding the buttons, plug the power cord back in
. Continue to hold the buttons down until a green LED light appears near the Sony logo on the TV front.
How do I factory reset my Sony Bravia TV manually?"); display: inline-block; height: 24px; width: 24px; margin-top: -1px; transform: rotateZ(-180deg);">
Factory data reset
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] - [Device Preferences] - [Reset] - [Factory data reset].
- Select [Erase everything]. If you have set a PIN code on your TV, you will be prompted to input it when you select [Erase everything].
Sony xbr-55x950G main board and usb software update
I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Sony Bravia TV. It sounds like you have already tried a number of troubleshooting steps, including replacing the boards and performing a software update. If you have no picture on the TV and the Sony logo is flashing on the screen before going off, it could be an issue with the software on the TV. Here are a few additional troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the TV, then unplug the TV from the wall outlet. Leave it unplugged for at least 60 seconds, then plug it back in and try turning it on again.
- Check the HDMI connections on the back of the TV to make sure they are secure.
- If you are using an HDMI cable to connect the TV to a device (such as a cable box or DVD player), try using a different HDMI cable.
- If you are using a cable box or satellite receiver, try resetting it by unplugging it from the power outlet for 60 seconds and then plugging it back in.
- If the TV is still not turning on or the picture is not coming back, it could be an issue with the software on the TV. In this case, you may need to try a factory reset. To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Select Settings.
- Select Product Support.
- Select Customer Support.
- Select Factory Reset.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the factory reset.
Keep in mind that a factory reset will delete all of the data and settings on the TV, so you will need to set it up again as if it were a new TV. I hope these steps help, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
Why SONY VHS SLV-688hf won't turn on
The power supply is not working or there is a power black out or a fuse is bad or the wiring is either loose or no longer working.Or the receiver is bad.
Not finding what you are looking for?