20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
No image appears
It could be that the video cable is being used for video output, so Disconnect the video cable.
The frame might be protected, so just Remove the frame protection.
Dark playback image
It could be that the subject is too far away. so just Move closer to the subject.
A flash problem
there could be a few reasons for that:
1. The Mode Dial has been moved to another setting - Set the Mode dial to the correct setting.
2. The flash is set to Suppressed Flash mode - Set the flash to Auto, Red-eye Reduction or Forced Flash mode.
3. You pressed the shutter button while the flash was charging - Wait until charging is complete before pressing the shutter button.
there could be few reasons for that:
1. You are using the camera in extremely cold conditions - Put the battery in your pocket or another warm place to heat it and then load it into the cameras just before taking a picture.
2. The terminals are soiled - Wipe the battery terminals with a clean, dry cloth.
3. The battery has reached it's effective life - Load a new fully charged battery.
If you should see the warning message "CARD ERROR" in the LCD Display, please check the following:
Always choose reliable quality SD Cards. Toshiba Digital Cameras are tested for maximum performance with Toshiba SD Cards, Delkin SD Cards and Panasonic SD Cards. These are leading brands in the development of standard SD technology. Performance by other brands of SD cards may vary.
Check the LOCK switch on the SD Card. The camera can not save images to an SD Card when it is in the lock protected position.
If the SD Card is NEW, it may be necessary to FORMAT the card. This only applies to NEW SD Cards. If you format a card with images, all images will be erased. You can FORMAT your card periodically to maximize capacity and erase 'unseen' files, please be sure to download all images before choosing FORMAT as all images will be erased.
Your Toshiba Digital Camera is designed for use with SD Cards. MultiMedia Cards are similar in size and shape to SD Cards, although with close inspection you will find that SD Cards have a different 'PIN" connection configuration, are slightly thicker in size, and have a manual slide LOCK switch on the side. Toshiba Digital Cameras are not designed or guaranteed to accept MultiMedia Cards. Please be sure to look for SD Cards from Toshiba, Panasonic and Delkin, the leaders in SD Card Technology.
I'm having a problem with
As you yourself have said, this is NOT a camera. For help, I would advise you to post this in a forum dealing with computer equipment.
Not finding what you are looking for?