20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
KDF-60XBR950 red light blinking 6 times. Please
red light usally means bulb is no good, not in properly, or is overheating. if you turn it on and it goes off in short time and starts blinking red then its the bulb for sure. they get hot then kick out and blink..
Hey joseph, actually replacing the optical Block is not necessary at all, all you need to do is get into the "Service Mode" of the Tv and change a few setting around, did it a few weeks ago and now my TV looks perfect, no reason to waster $1200 as sony is trying to get over on all us consumers.
We have a sony grand wega KDF-E42A10. The picture
I'm sorry that the TV is not displaying red color. Please follow the troubleshooting steps and check the operation:
- Please make sure that the connections are secure and proper.
- Try connecting a different video source like DVD player or VCR and check the operation. If it works with another device, the issue might be with the input device currently.
- Also try connecting the device to a different port in the TV if no other devices are available.
- If the issue persists, try with a different cable.
- Perform a power resetting and check the operation. To perform the power resetting, unplug the TV from wall outlet for more than 2 minutes and then reconnect it.
- If the issue persists, please change the Lamp of the TV to resolve the issue. XL2400 is the replacement Lamp for the TV. Please refer page # 86 of the Instruction Manual of the TV to get the instructions to change the Lamp. I'm providing the link to download the Instruction Manual for your reference. Click here to download the Manual.
Thanks for understanding. Please let me know if you require any clarifications.
Sony kf-60XBR800 lamp
Count the flashes of the standby light and the gap between the flashes as the tv is giving you the exact error code for the fault this way. Then check in the handbook and sony forums for the solution. Personally I have found ALL sony products to be like a spoilt rich kid, replace the parts with genuine sony, if you dont it mis-behaves itself in ways never seen before. Good luck.
How do i change my
Sony lamps are usually found on the rear cover of the TV.If you are standing behind it its on your left side,it is on the side corner with a screwable head(either Philips or single slot)with a coin or treaded or by hand.Once you get the cover removed,lamp assembly is now accessible.There are two screws mounting the lamp assembly.The replacement lamp comes with the housing assembly.
Not finding what you are looking for?