20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Forgot pattern and now locked
If you've forgotten your screen lock pattern, you have up to five attempts to try and unlock HTC Wildfire S.
If this fails, you can unlock HTC Wildfire S by entering your Google Account user name and password.
- On the unlock screen, enter your lock pattern.
- After the fifth attempt, when you're asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If the display goes off, press the POWER button to turn the display back on, and then unlock the screen.
- Tap the Forgot pattern? button when it appears.
- Enter your Google Account name and password, and then tap Sign in. You'll then be asked to create a new screen lock pattern. If you no longer want to do so, tap Cancel.
on Jan 24, 2017
Find mac address of htc wildfire
First, connect your phone to your wireless home network. After the phone is connected, open the web page of your network modem (usually in the format: http://192.168.1.1
or similar) and look for the network map, which will show all the devices attached to the network by name and MAC address.
on Dec 16, 2014
How to install viber software
Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viber.voip from your device browser and check the application in the Google Play Store. If it shows, you can download directly from there. If not able to do that, please let me know the details of your device (os version, network provider)
on Mar 14, 2014
On the HTC Wildfire A510e, the headphone jack
Sounds like a loose or broken connection in the phone itself, especially if you tried the headphones in another phone and it worked. I would suggest taking it to your provider and see if they can fix or exchange it for you.
on Jul 30, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?