20 Most Recent
Sony TC-WE675 Single Cassette Deck Questions & Answers
But received a used sony tc we670 from a dealer
I have a TC WR670 and have the same problem. I removed the cover after unplugging the AC. I saw two fuses labelled 1.25 Amps. Both were blown. I got 1.5 amp fuses at Radio Shack and it still doesn't work so must be the transformer?
Look to see if the belt is seated where it is supposed to be.
I need instruction manual for Sony cassette deck
They have the world's largest library of
owners user instructions operating guides
technical repair schematics circuits service manuals
I'm not connected to them, just a satisfied user.
Also if you don't find your item in their listing then ask and they will get it for you
A cassette has jammed close
Please click HERE
so that you will be directed to the site where you can troubleshoot the issue.
I hope that this will work for you.
How to reset a sony str-av480 receiver
To reset a Sony STR-AV480 receiver, you can follow these steps:
1. Turn off the receiver.
2. Press and hold down the power button on the front panel of the receiver.
3. While holding down the power button, press the "Enter" button on the front panel of the receiver.
4. Keep holding down both buttons for a few seconds until "Clearing" appears on the front display panel of the receiver.
5. Release both buttons and wait for the receiver to turn off.
6. Turn on the receiver and it should be reset to its default settings.
Note that performing a reset will erase all custom settings and return the receiver to its factory default settings. If you have any custom settings that you want to keep, make sure to write them down before performing the reset.
I have a Sony Dav Fx888k DVD HOME THEATER System, It's a 5 disc changer. I am unable to insert the CD. It displays C 31 00.
The error code C 31 00 on Sony DVD Home Theater System usually indicates a mechanical issue with the disc changer mechanism. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
- Turn off the power to the DVD Home Theater System and unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes, then plug the system back in and turn it on.
- Press the "Eject" button on the remote or the unit to try to eject the disc tray.
- Gently try to move the disc tray by hand to see if it is stuck or obstructed.
- If the disc tray does not move, or if you hear any unusual noises, it may indicate a more serious mechanical issue that requires repair.
If none of these steps resolves the issue, it's recommended to contact Sony customer support or a qualified technician for further assistance.
Sony wireless headphones have static...why?
The static you're experiencing with your Sony wireless headphones can be caused by various factors, including interference from other electronic devices, radio frequency congestion, and distance from the transmitter. Here are some things you can try to minimize the static:
Move the transmitter closer to your headphones: The closer your headphones are to the transmitter, the stronger the signal will be and the less static you will hear.
Reduce interference: Try turning off any other electronic devices that may be causing interference, such as microwaves, wireless routers, and cordless phones. If possible, move the transmitter away from these devices.
Change channels: Some wireless headphones have multiple channels to choose from. Try changing the channel to see if that reduces the static.
Check the batteries: Make sure the batteries in your headphones are fully charged or replaced if necessary.
Reset the headphones: Sometimes resetting the headphones can help eliminate static. Refer to the user manual for instructions on how to reset your specific model.
Contact Sony customer support: If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Sony customer support for further assistance or consider getting a replacement if your headphones are still under warranty.
I have a Sony music system mch rv6 problem is not a turn powering on and power bottom light is on please help me
There could be several reasons why your Sony music system is not turning on. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check the power source: Make sure that the power source is properly connected and that there is electricity flowing through it.
- Check the power cord: If the power source is connected, then the problem may be with the power cord. Try using a different power cord to see if it makes a difference.
- Check the fuse: If the power cord is working properly, then the problem may be with the fuse. Locate the fuse in the system and replace it if it's blown.
- Reset the system: If the above steps don't work, try resetting the system. To do this, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet, wait for a few minutes, and then plug it back in.
- Contact Sony Support: If none of these steps solve the issue, it may be a hardware problem. In this case, you may need to contact Sony Support for further assistance. They can guide you through the next steps, which may include repair or replacement of the system.
Please note that these are general troubleshooting steps, and the exact steps you need to take may vary depending on your specific system model.
How to fix volume button on sony cfd s300
Here are a few things you can try to fix the volume button on a Sony CFD-S300 CD player:
- Check for debris: Make sure that the volume button is not jammed or stuck due to debris or dust. Clean the button and surrounding area with a soft, dry cloth.
- Check the connections: Make sure that the connections between the button and the circuit board are not loose or damaged.
- Check the button spring: Make sure that the spring that holds the button in place is not damaged or missing.
- Check the circuit board: Make sure that the circuit board that controls the button is not damaged or malfunctioning.
- Check the firmware: Make sure that the firmware of the CD player is up to date.
Will the sony nwz a818 work with windows 7/8
The Sony NW LATER NWZ-A818 is a portable media player that was released in 2010. It may work with Windows 7 and 8, but it's officially supported only for Windows XP and Vista.
You can try to connect the device to a Windows 7 or 8 computer and see if it is recognized by the operating system, but if you run into any issues, it may be difficult to find troubleshooting solutions as the device is quite old.
It's always recommendable to check the device's official website or the manual to check the compatibility with the operating system you have.
It's also worth noting that newer versions of Windows may require additional drivers or software to be installed in order to recognize older devices like the NW NW LATER LATER NWZ-A818.
Not finding what you are looking for?