20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
Black screen sparking in back.
You cn replace it get the part number order it get a solder sucker tool and a soldering iron some solder wick some solder push the red wires down and twist litlle and pull up removethe flyback (IHVT) install the new one solder it in and thats it! Fun Huh?
on Jan 24, 2008
Tuner problem? (hope not!)
check if you put the cable in tuner A OR B CHANGE WITH REMOTE MAY BE NEED GOOD CONETION
OR PUT ONE SPLIT T CABLE AND RUN ONE CABLE TO TV IN A AND OTHER B CHECK THIS NOT TRAY SPEAK SPANOL THANK YOU
on Sep 28, 2007
Flyback transformer bad
Still Caps can hold charge for longer than that. Do you know for sure this is the problem. If not then, you maybe shooting yourself in the foot sort of speak. You would need a desoldering tool, iron or gun. Have you check the cost, because most flyback for projection cost maybe over 100. So it maybe easier and safer to call PTS 18008447871 and give them the tv model and what the problem is.
on Sep 14, 2007
The convergence IC's could be loading down the SMPS. Or it could have shorted a componet in the supply. if your not trained in solid state electronics, please seek out a repair shop to assist you with this repair. Good Luck
on Aug 26, 2006
Phillips Portable DVD Player DCP750/37 says "Wrong Region"
To change the region on the Philips dcp750
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the Right button on your remote control
4. Press the Right button on your remote control
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 5 button on your remote control
9. Press the 3 button on your remote control
10. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
on Feb 13, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?