20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
I lost my coed sheet and i need the code for a
Here are the ZENITH codes............. 002 008 115 215 405 407 601 701 713 903 916
Hope this helps you out. If so then please leave a thumbs up.
Cheers Little Dish Fitter.
I have a philips universal remote i have the codes
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Silver Charter Communications Remote Control
If none of the the codes work try following these steps:
1.manually turn on the t.v.
2.press and hold the setup button.
3. press and release the tv button the light will blink once and then stay on.
4.press the channel button repeatedly up to 300 times until the device changes channels. the light will blink and then stay lit.
5. press and release the mute button to store the code the light will go off.
I need the codes for the sylvania television as i
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the
red indicator stays on, then release the CODE
3. Press and quickly release the desired mode button
(TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly (up to
300 times) until the device to be controlled changes
channel. The red indicator blinks off with each
button press. If you accidentally overshoot the
code required, press the CHANNEL DOWN button
to backtrack through the library until the device
changes channel. Pressing CHANNEL UP changes
direction to forward again.
5. Press and release MUTE to install the code.
The only operations available on the JSI JS4110 without a remote are play, pause, stop, and eject. Since this DVD player "remembers" position of the movie, a different DVD would have to be inserted and played to start that movie over from the beginning. As for fast-forward, this is only available with the remote.
Code for phillips universal
Im not sure if this is the correct phillips remote.
I assume you know how to input the code?
This should be the one for your Vizio TV - - > 709
Here is a PDF page with all the information on how to input the code and what you can do if it doesnt work.
You could do a code search which will go through about 300 different codes until it finds one that works with your TV.
I hope this helps
Not finding what you are looking for?