Sanyo AVM-2506 TV Questions & Answers
T.V ONLY HAS NO INPUTS
U need an ipad audio/video connector. One end is the plug at the bottom of the ipad, the other end is a red/white/yellow tv connector. Get a genuine apple one, not one made by other companies, or they wont work, apple has blocked 3rd parties from certain items, and thats one of them. It costs $50 new, or you can find it on ebay used for alot less, just make sure its not a cheap knockoff and its the real one.
Where do i plug in my dvd player to a sanyo avm 2506
Get RCA cables they come in 2 or 3 conductors, Yellow andWhite for Mono and Yellow, White and Red for stereo connection.Connect the one side of the Yellow cable to where it saysVideo OUT on the DVD.Connect the other side of the Yellow cable to where it saysVideo IN on the TV.Connect the one side of the White cable to where it saysAudio OUT L on the DVD.Connect the one side of the White cable to where it saysAudio IN L on the TV.(optional) Connect the one side of the Red cable to where itsays Audio OUT R on the DVD.(optional) Connect the one side of the Red cable to where itsays Audio IN R on the TV.www.aaatvservice.com
My kid ran a magnet across the screen now there's
The TV needs to be degaussed.
There is an automatic degausser built in but it may NOT be strong enough.
Try this: Turn off the TV and let cool for 10 minutes. Then turn on for one minute.
Repeat the previous sequence until screen is clear of blotches.
The cooling period re-arms the degausing circuit.
If this doesn't fix it adequately, you need to find a TV repairman that has a degausing coil... these are getting a bit rare now. It would take him ten minutes with the coil to fix it.
I was watching my tv (sanyo) with cable hooked to
sound like a tuner problem. there is a resistor that goes to the tuner that could of went bad 39,000 ohms i think which should have a orange white orang strips around it and a gold. anyway there is a problem with tuner. Sanyo was good about haveing a problem with tuners in there smaller sets. If you do not know anything about how to repair you probly shoud take to a shop but the total cost might be high and not worth it in the long run. think before you jump still water runs deep.
Sanyo avm 2506 tv no sound
As It only makes noise when there is no signal (without an antenna).clearly indicates that there is a problem in sound IF SECTION or loose contact in that section.
your audio section section is ok as you get noise signal when there is no signal.
also check remote control setting.
That doesn't mean anything
TV sounds like power up for few seconds then goes off
You have a short somewhere causing the power supply not to start. Most likely a shorted horizontal output transistor and maybe a flyback transformer which caused the transistor to short. It would have to be checked out by a technician to find out exactly
No power on Sanyo DP50E44 TV
There is a main fuse inside the TV on the main power board you can check. However, usually when a fuse blows, it means there is something shorted. If it just blew from a surge, you may get lucky by replacing it with the exact the same rated fuse.
Sanyo DP22640 television that has shrunk on both sides?
If you have already tried replacing the mainboard and it did not fix the issue, then the problem may not be related to the board. Here are a few other potential causes for a TV screen to shrink on both sides:
- Picture settings: Check your TV's picture settings to ensure that the aspect ratio is set correctly. If the aspect ratio is set to "zoom" or "wide," it can cause the picture to appear smaller on both sides.
- Overscan: Some TVs have a feature called "overscan" that can cause the edges of the picture to be cut off. Check your TV's settings to see if there is an overscan option, and if so, turn it off.
- Defective panel: If neither of the above solutions works, it's possible that the issue is with the TV's panel itself. In this case, you may need to have the TV professionally serviced or replaced.
It's also worth noting that shrinking on both sides can sometimes be a normal behavior for certain types of content, such as older movies or TV shows that were originally shot in a different aspect ratio. In this case, the content may simply be displaying as intended.
Sanyo amp stuck in standby mode can I pull it out this mode
When in the standby mode the 3 or 5 volt standby voltage is present for the main cpu IC to "wake up" the power supply, and put it to work, this is a signal that is introduced to the power supply when the on button is pressed, or a command from the remote, also if some components are defective and drawing to much current it won't come out of standby as well, this will require some electrical engineering skills to troubleshoot the amp, I suggest you take it somewhere to have it serviced unless you have the knowledge and test gear to fix it yourself.
How do I reset my sanyo TV model DS 1 5230
Unplug it for a few minutes, verify all of your TV and antenna connections and try again.
Verify your TV settings are set for antenna instead of cable.
If you get no signal again then you may have an issue with the input connection, inspect for damage.
How to setup sanyo dp50747 tv with no remote
If you do not have the remote control for your Sanyo DP50747 TV, you can try using the buttons on the TV itself to set it up. Here are the steps to follow:
- Locate the power button on the TV. This is usually a round button with the power symbol (a circle with a line through it) or a triangle with a line through it. Press the power button to turn on the TV.
- Locate the input button on the TV. This is usually a square button with the input symbol (a rectangle with an arrow pointing into it) or a button labeled "Input" or "Source". Press the input button to cycle through the available input options (e.g. HDMI, AV, etc.).
- Once you have selected the appropriate input, you should see the setup screen for your TV. Use the arrow buttons on the TV to navigate through the menus and select the options you want to change (e.g. language, time zone, etc.).
- To save your changes, look for a button labeled "Menu" or "Options" on the TV and press it. This will bring up the main menu, where you can select the "Save" or "OK" option to save your changes.
Note: If you are unable to navigate through the menus using the buttons on the TV, you may need to use a universal remote control or purchase a replacement remote for your TV.
Not finding what you are looking for?