Hi, well first that R6, that seems burnt, I suspect that the actual resistance is probably OK, resistors seldom go faulty, insomuch that they change their resistance a bit, usually they are either the right value, short circuit, or open circuit, rarely is there just a change in value, that reading of 64K, may indeed be right. But not always
the Wattage depends usually on the size, they come in 1/8th Watt, very small, Grain size, 1/4 Watt about 2mm x 5mm, 1/2 watt is larger, about 3mm x 10 mm, 1 watt is a large 5mm x 15 -20mm.
The ONLY thing that can cause a resistor to overheat and discolor is an overload, meaning something AFTER that component is drawing too much current, usually because there is a short circuit, or near to, somewhere after that discolored component.
The color code for a 700 OHM resister would be Violet, black, black.... if it is a 64K, then the code is, Blue, yellow orange. (There is also a four/five band type code too, in that case they would be Violet, black, black, black, & Blue, yellow, black, red.)
See chart below.