There are lots of methods. You can resort to online music download website, chrome extension, or music download software. Follow below steps, to know the detailed information. Leawo Music Recorder
is a super recording software to help you record various kinds of music from multiple sources like online music like YouTube, computer audio, and built-in input audio. The recorded music files will be saved into an output format of MP3 or WAV.
1. Run Music Recorder on your computer and enter the recording interface. Audio source should set firstly before music recording. In order to record the music from YouTube, we should choose the option "Record Computer Audio".
2. Click the red button "Start" to make Leawo Music Recorder begin to work. Then play the music on YouTube. You should note that the music recorder should work prior to playing YouTube music.
If you want to decide the start and duration time of the recorded music, just click the icon button "Task Scheduler" then you can finish this customized setting as per your requirement.
After the music has been recorded from YouTube, you can use Leawo iTransfer to move the recorded music from computer to your iPod
is a professional transfer program for transferring files between iOS devices, iTunes and computer. Various kinds of files are supported by this software such as music, apps and photos, etc.
1. Run Leawo iTranfer after you have downloaded the music on your computer. Connect your iPod with your computer via USB cable. The library of your iPod will be detected automatically and shown in the left sidebar of the window.
2. Import files to the software from computer in the following four-way:
I. Drag and drop the music files into iTransfer directly.
II. Click the button "Add" on the upper part which is beside the left sidebar.
III. Click the button File > Add > Add File/Add Folder on the top right corner of the window.
IV. Right click on the library and select Add File or Add Folder.
3. A pop-up dialog will be shown once you finish adding files and press the "Transfer" button. The name and the quantity of the transferred files will be demonstrated to let you know the transferring percentage. Remember not to disconnect your Apple device to your computer until the transferring is completed.
For more details, check: How to Download Music from Your Computer to iPod