20 Most Recent
EnterTech Magic Sing Et19k Et-19k Et19kv Et-19kv Questions & Answers
How do I do transposition in e16 Roland?
To transpose a sound on the Roland E-16 keyboard, you can use the Transpose function. Here's how to do it:
- Press the FUNCTION button and then press the TRANSPOSE button.
- Use the + or - buttons to select the number of semitones you want to transpose the sound. The range is -12 to +12 semitones.
- Press the EXIT button to exit the Transpose function.
Once you have transposed the sound, it will be played back at the new pitch. Keep in mind that transposing a sound may affect the overall tone and timbre of the instrument, so you may need to make additional adjustments to achieve the desired sound.
3/19/2023 10:07:47 AM •
on Mar 19, 2023
Baldwin Pianovelle RPS keyboard silent
If the demo on your Baldwin Pianovelle RPS keyboard is playing silently, and there is no battery powering the keyboard, then it's likely that the issue is with the keyboard's internal components. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the volume: Make sure the keyboard's volume is turned up and not muted. Look for a volume knob or button on the keyboard, and adjust it accordingly.
- Check the headphones: If you're using headphones, check to make sure they're properly plugged in and not damaged. Try using a different pair of headphones to see if that solves the issue.
- Check the speakers: If the keyboard has built-in speakers, make sure they're properly connected and not damaged. If the speakers are damaged, they may need to be replaced.
- Check the power: Make sure the keyboard is properly plugged in and receiving power. Check the power cord and outlet for any damage or loose connections.
- Check the demo settings: It's possible that the demo is set to play silently. Check the keyboard's manual for instructions on how to adjust the demo settings.
If none of these steps solve the issue, it's possible that there's a problem with the keyboard's internal components, such as the sound card or amplifier. In that case, it may be best to contact a professional technician or repair service for assistance. They will be able to diagnose and repair the issue with the keyboard's internal components.
2/26/2023 11:36:24 PM •
on Feb 26, 2023
AMEB piano practical exam results for teachers
Examination reports are sent to the Teachers within two weeks of the examination. Certificates are sent to teachers approximately eight weeks after the exam.
Hard copy theory exam results for successful candidates are sent to teachers approximately four to six weeks after the exam. For any exam requiring more than one examiner (Diploma exams) results are processed and sent to teachers as soon as possible after the exam.
On-line theory results (up to and including Grade 3) are available immediately upon completion of exam.
2/18/2023 7:03:25 PM •
on Feb 18, 2023
Casio wk 3500 does not turn on
Check the polarity on the adapter plug. It must correspond to the diagram on the keyboard . If it's reversed, just cut and resolder the cable that connects to the keyboard.
My 3500 also has a similar problem. It only switches on if I plug the power and immediately press start . If I wait a few seconds it won't start.
2/5/2023 10:50:39 PM •
on Feb 05, 2023
Casio MA-120 tone bank manual
An8054 voltage regulator and sound ic has been blown off, no data is available online of ic any other ideas for powering on please help me
1/31/2023 2:00:38 PM •
on Jan 31, 2023
Casio Privia PX-135 sound issues?
It sounds like you are experiencing a problem with your Casio Privia PX-135 keyboard. There could be several possible causes for this issue, including problems with the keyboard's internal hardware or software, or issues with the cables or connections between the keyboard and other equipment.
To troubleshoot this problem, you could try the following steps:
- Check the connections between the keyboard and any other equipment, such as an amplifier or speakers. Make sure all cables are securely plugged in and not damaged.
- Try a different set of speakers or headphones to see if the issue is with the keyboard or the output device.
- Check the keyboard's settings and make sure that it is configured correctly.
- Try resetting the keyboard to its factory default settings. This can often resolve issues with the keyboard's software or firmware.
If none of these steps help, it is possible that
1/2/2023 4:58:57 PM •
on Jan 02, 2023
I cant get the disc drive to work on my technics
Try formatting a fresh disk in the KN2000. If it doesn't work, something in the drive has gone bad. First thing would be to CAREFULLY clean the heads using 91% isoprophyl alcohol.
10/10/2022 3:14:15 PM •
on Oct 10, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?