Hey there, Cheri Torres with DISH Network Customer Service here. I came across your post and wanted to see if I could help. Each of our different models of remotes have a few different codes that could work. I will list here for you the best codes for the more popular models of remotes that we have and the instructions for addressing the remote to the TV. I hope this information helps and if you have any further questions please let me know! Remote Model #'s Codes for TV3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.4 IR remotes - codes 720, 748, 752, 661.5.0, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 IR remotes - codes 720, 748, 752, 656.4.0 and 4.4 IR/UHF remotes - codes 720, 748, 752, 721, 656.6.0, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 IR/UHF remotes - codes 720, 748, 752, 533, 656.20.0 IR and 21.0 IR/UHF remotes - codes 834, 899, 750, 748, 533, 622, 754.Instructions for addressing the remote to the TV
- Turn the Television On.
- Press and hold the TV mode button until all the mode lights light up red.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press the pound(#) button once. Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV.
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the
volume and mute the television.