20 Most Recent
RCA F19436 19" TV - Page 3 Questions & Answers
I have RCA RTU4300 TV that has a picture issue.
Tv boards are fairly easy to replace. usually there are 2. one is the power board. should be obvious to see as the wire that plugs into the AC wall outlet is connected to it. The other will be the one your needing. Look on the board and find the part number. Then the search begin. Let me know if i can help further.
My rca TV has no color in apps
If your RCA TV is not displaying color in the apps, there are a few potential causes and steps you can try to fix the issue:
- Check the TV's color settings: Make sure the TV's color settings are set correctly. You can try adjusting the color settings to see if this fixes the problem.
- Check the HDMI connection: If you are using an HDMI cable to connect the TV to a device (such as a cable box or streaming device), make sure the connection is secure and the HDMI cable is not damaged.
- Restart the TV: Sometimes a simple restart of the TV can fix minor issues. Try turning the TV off and on again to see if this fixes the problem.
- Check for software updates: The TV may need a software update to fix the issue. Check for updates and install any available updates.
If these steps do not fix the problem, there may be an issue with the TV itself or with the device you are using to access the apps. In this case, it is recommended to contact RCA customer support or a TV repair technician for further assistance.
Why won't my RCA tv turn on?
Hey Tony, there are 2 things that can cause the issue your seeing, I want to double check one thing, when you say the standby light is on you mean it stays on, it stays on steady and doesn't blink, when you push the power button on the tv? If it blinks we need to go down another road however this model and many other models of Funai brand sets have main board issues, it's possible your power supply is bad however if you're getting standby voltage and you are if you see a standby light that means the hot side of the supply is working and that's where about 90% of power board issues are. Go to shopjimmy.com and put the model number of the main board in the search and see if one is available, as a last resort look on ebay but I don't advise buying boards there.
Hope this helps, one other thing, if you can't fix it yourself you might as well recycle it as taking it in for service will run close to the cost of a new set.
I have a Digital Lab DLU-5004B universal remote. The codes for a RCA TV do not work on my TV
If the codes for your Digital Lab DLU-5004B universal remote are not working with your RCA TV, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the manufacturer's website: Some manufacturers may have updated or additional codes available for their TVs. You can check the manufacturer's website to see if there are any new codes that may work with your TV.
- Try a different code: If the codes provided in the remote's manual are not working, you can try using a different code for your TV brand. You can find a list of codes for different TV brands online or in the manual for your universal remote.
- Check the remote's battery: Make sure the remote's battery is charged and properly installed. A weak or dead battery can cause the remote to malfunction.
- Reset the remote: Resetting the remote may help resolve any issues with the remote's programming. To reset the remote, remove the battery and press any button on the remote for at least 15 seconds. Then, reinsert the battery and try the codes again.
- Check the TV's compatibility: Some TVs may not be compatible with universal remotes, in which case you will need to use the TV's original remote or a different universal remote that is compatible with your TV.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, it is possible that there is a problem with the remote or the TV itself. In this case, it is recommended to bring your TV and remote to a professional for further diagnosis and repair.
What could be wrong with RCA LED55G65RQ with pilot light blinking red?
I assume "pilot light" is the standby light you're referring to. On most Funai brands including RCA, a continual flash of the standy light indicates inverter shutdown, pointing to bad LED backlights, new ones can be ordered from shopjimmy.com and you can install them yourself, no special tools are needed, however watch a couple youtube vids to see some tips on how to do it.
I have an Ilive DVD/CD player. With no remote so I purchased a RCA rcr804bfdr/rcr804br series 4 in 1 universal remote control. I need the code to program this device.
RCA remote control have no set-up code to Ilive brand devices. To select a proper universal remote control, you should know about the number of digits to its set-up codes. There are 3 digit, 4 digit, 5 digit, 2 digit and even single digit codes, to some brand devices. After confirming this, check the sites linked here. Both the sites have set-up code list and set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. Check which brand remote control has set-up code/s to your device brand, and buy that one according to availability? Brand name of the remote control isn't a matter, but it should have set-up codes in its code list, to the device brand you have.
Please note: Every new universal remote control will have set-up code list, and set-up procedure along with its pack. Never accept a remote control, that hasn't both of this. For more details about the set-up codes, visit the site http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/
Check this site too. http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/
Universal remote controls are available at most of the electronic spare part selling shops. Visit some online sites too, which deals with electronic spare parts.
How to program a RCA 26211 remote to a element DVD player
If you have an RCA 26211 remote, you can program it to control a DVD player by following these steps:
1. Press and hold the "Setup" button on the remote until the red light on the remote blinks twice.
2. Enter the code "9-9-1" on the remote. The red light will blink twice.
3. Press and hold the "DVD" button on the remote. The red light will blink twice.
4. Enter the code for your DVD player on the remote. The code will be four digits long.
5. Press the "Power" button on the remote. The DVD player should turn on.
You can find the code for your DVD player in the manual that came with the player, or you can look it up online.
RCA F19421 service menu please. I need to fix the tv's overscan.
RCA Service Menu Instructions
In order to access the service menu on your RCA TV you will need to have a remote, if your remote is lost or damaged we recommend that you purchase a Replacement Remote
before trying to access the service menu on your set.
- Press the INPUT button on the remote.
- Then press the 2, 5, 8, 0 buttons in quick succession.
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Then press the 1, 1, 4, 7 buttons in quick succession.
Need help connecting Bowfell bluetooth sound bar to Upstar 27 tv ?
bluetooth means that you'll be using a wireless connection.
You'll need t set the soundbar bluetooth connection on by first turning on the bluetooth connection within your Upstart 27 tv. Once the tv connection is on then you'll need to activate the bluetooth device search from your Bowfell and search for your tv in order to pair the 2 devices.
You might need to reference the soundbar manual to understand what unique buttons on your device to use to move forward with the strategies that I've listed above.
How do I program an RCA 16s400
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. One among it has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the relative post easily.
Not finding what you are looking for?