20 Most Recent
RCA F19436 19" TV - Page 2 Questions & Answers
Cannot program a comcast digital adapter remote to a RCA led tv/dvd combo, RLDEDV3255-A-E
If you have already tried all the recommended codes and the "no code option" on your Comcast digital adapter remote, but are still unable to program it to control the power and volume of your RCA LED TV/DVD combo, you may need to consider using a universal remote or contacting Comcast or RCA customer support for further assistance. It's also possible that your specific TV model may not be compatible with the Comcast remote.
My RCA TV model RLDED3258 HAS A ERROR SAYING NO SIGNAL.
- Check the cables: Ensure that all cables are securely connected to the TV and to the device you're trying to connect. Make sure the cables are not damaged or frayed. Try a different HDMI cable to see if that resolves the issue.
- Check the input: Make sure the input you are using is selected on the TV. You can usually do this by pressing the "Input" or "Source" button on your remote control.
- Check the device: Make sure the device you're trying to connect (such as a DVD player or cable box) is turned on and that it's set to output video to the TV.
- Check the TV's settings: Some TVs have a setting that allows you to select which type of device you are connecting (such as a DVD player or cable box). If your TV has this setting, make sure it's set correctly.
- Restart the TV: Sometimes simply restarting the TV can resolve the issue. Turn off the TV and unplug it from the power source for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, then it may be necessary to replace the logic board.
Model LED32B30RQ need 4 digit code to program universal remote. RCA TV
The 4-digit code to program a universal remote to work with a RCA LED32B30RQ TV model is likely to be one of the following:
11447 11758 11442
To program the universal remote to work with the RCA LED32B30RQ TV:
- Turn on the TV
- Press and hold the "Setup" button on the universal remote until the "TV" button blinks twice.
- Press the "TV" button on the remote.
- Enter the 4-digit code for your TV using the number buttons on the remote.
- Press the "Power" button on the remote. The TV should turn off.
- Press the "Setup" button again to lock in the code.
If the TV does not turn off after entering the code, please try the other codes listed above. If none of the codes work, you may need to refer to the universal remote manual or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
Note: The method to program the universal remote may vary depending on the remote brand and model
55' polaroid tv & rca universal remote I can put code in for the menu to show up & it won't let me program reset or scan for channels or change cable to antenna nothing what am I doing wrong
It sounds like you may be having trouble programming your RCA universal remote to work with your 55" Polaroid TV. There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Make sure you are using the correct code for your TV. RCA universal remotes come with a list of codes for different brands of TVs, so you will need to refer to the instructions for your remote to find the correct code for your TV.
- Try manually inputting the code. Some universal remotes require you to manually enter the code for the device you are trying to control, rather than using the automatic search function. Refer to your remote's instructions for more information on manual code entry.
- Check the batteries in your remote. Weak or dead batteries can cause issues with remote functionality.
- Check if the remote is in the correct mode for the device you are trying to control. Some universal remotes have multiple modes for controlling different types of devices, such as TV mode, DVD mode, etc.
- Check if you have the right remote for your TV, if not, try to find the right remote.
If none of these troubleshooting steps work, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your TV or the manufacturer of your universal remote for further assistance.
Rca tv pld50a45rq tv screen has a shadow on the left side
If your RCA PLD50A45RQ television has a shadow on the left side of the screen, it may be caused by a problem with the internal hardware of the TV. Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Check the cable connections on the back of the TV to ensure that all cables are securely plugged in. This could be the problem if the cables are loose or not properly connected.
- Check the settings on the TV to make sure that the picture is not being stretched or distorted in any way. This can cause a shadow on one side of the screen.
- Check the TV for any physical damage to the screen. If the screen is cracked or damaged, it can cause a shadow on one side of the screen.
- Check the backlight of the screen, if it is not working properly, it can cause a shadow on one side of the screen.
- If you have tried the above steps and the problem persists, it may be best to contact RCA customer service or a technician for further assistance.
- It is also possible that the problem is with the T-con board or the LCD panel, in this case, it is best to consult a technician to check the TV and possibly replace the damaged component.
It's important to note that if the shadow is persistent and appears even when the TV is turned off, it could be a hardware issue that requires service or repair.
I have a rca HDMI tv, I can’t get channel 526 or 54 they go pixels,freeze.
If you are unable to receive channel 526 or 54 on your RCA HDMI TV and the picture goes pixels or freezes, it may be caused by a few different issues:
- Check the cable connections on the back of the TV and the cable box or streaming device to ensure that all cables are securely plugged in and the devices are properly connected.
- Check the settings on your TV and cable box or streaming device to make sure that they are set to the correct channel and that the channel is not blocked or set to a different input.
- Check the signal strength of the cable or streaming service, if the signal strength is low or poor, it can cause picture issues like pixels or freezing.
- Check for any physical damage to the cables, if the cables are damaged, it can cause picture issues.
- Try to scan for channels on the TV and cable box or streaming device to ensure that all channels are being picked up properly.
- If the problem persists, contact your cable or streaming provider for further assistance, as the issue may be on their end.
- If the problem is not resolved, you may want to contact RCA customer service for further assistance.
It's important to note that in some cases, the channels you're trying to watch may be experiencing technical difficulties, or the channel is not available in your area.
I have an RCA ColorTrak plus with a universal remote which I managed to program - can access the menu, but cannot get anything through satellite, just snow. How can I make this work?
It sounds like you are having difficulty getting a signal from your satellite receiver on your RCA ColorTrak Plus TV. There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Make sure that all of the cables are properly connected between the satellite receiver and the TV. Double-check that the yellow, red, and white cables are securely plugged into the correct inputs on the TV.
- Check the settings on the satellite receiver to make sure that it is set to output to the correct input on the TV. Consult the user manual for your satellite receiver for instructions on how to access and change the settings.
- Check the settings on the TV to make sure that it is set to the correct input. This can usually be done by pressing the "Input" or "Source" button on the TV's remote control.
- Check the satellite receiver's LNB (low noise block downconverter) and make sure it's pointed at the satellite.
- If the above steps don't work, try resetting both the satellite receiver and the TV to their factory default settings. This can often resolve issues with the TV not receiving a signal.
- If you are still having issues, it's possible that the TV's tuner is not compatible with the satellite signal, or the TV's tuner is malfunctioning. In this case, you may need to consider getting a separate satellite TV tuner and connecting it to the TV.
- If you've tried all the above and still having issues, it's best to contact the manufacturer of your satellite receiver or TV for further assistance.
It's important to note that the setup and troubleshooting process may vary depending on the specific model of your TV, satellite receiver and antenna. Also, if you are not comfortable with troubleshooting electronic devices, it's best to contact a professional technician to do the job for you.
Hello. I have a RCA LED50B45RQ TV that has standby light illuminated when turned on with remote white flashes on left side of screen for a couple seconds with no audio or video.
Your RCA LED50B45RQ TV appears to have a problem with the display and audio.
When the TV is turned on and the remote is used, the standby light illuminates, and the screen flashes white on the left side without audio or video.
Various factors could be to blame for this problem.
A few troubleshooting tips are provided below:
- Check the connections: Make sure that all the connections between your TV, cable box, or streaming device are securely plugged in.
- Check the settings: Ensure that the TV is set to the correct input and that the cable box or streaming device is set to the correct output.
- Check the backlight: Some TVs have an adjustable backlight setting. Ensure the backlight setting is turned on and set enough.
- Check the cable: If the cable that connects the TV to the wall outlet is damaged, the TV won't turn on. Try unplugging the TV, waiting a few minutes, and plugging it back in.
- Check the power supply: The power supply could be malfunctioning. It could be damaged or not provide enough power to the TV.
- Check the Main Board: The main board controls all TV functions. It could be malfunctioning, which is causing the TV not to turn on or display correctly.
- Contact the manufacturer: If none of the above solutions work, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Your TV may require repair or replacement.
How do I turn off the describing video on my rca roku 7510x
Use Roku Accessibility Settings
You can also turn off narration on your Roku from the Accessibility options. From the Roku Home screen, go to Settings > Accessibility. Under Audio Guide, select Audio Guide or Screen reader. Highlight Off to disable this feature.
I have RCA RTU4300 TV that has a picture issue.
Tv boards are fairly easy to replace. usually there are 2. one is the power board. should be obvious to see as the wire that plugs into the AC wall outlet is connected to it. The other will be the one your needing. Look on the board and find the part number. Then the search begin. Let me know if i can help further.
Not finding what you are looking for?