20 Most Recent RCA F32672SB 32" TV Questions & Answers

Either the screen voltage to picture tube is more than normal, or the video processor IC has damaged. There is an other possibility that there is no voltage at the video output card, plugged on to the neck of the picture tube. Anyway, your set need a through checkup, and the work is somewhat skilled one. Just check this site. Soemtimes you might get some details about this fault. The fault is called vertical retrace lines. Thin horizontal lines all across the screen with an inch apart. One among the posts published in the following site have details about this fault.Visit the site named 'Electro-help' for more details. Click this link. View it in "Timeslide" or "Flipcard" option, which can be selected from the drop down box menu by the [Sidebar] tag, at the top left corner of the display window. It will make search easy. There are more than 1250 posts to different brand TVs now. Pull up older posts there.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Nov 23, 2012

after 4 or 5 yrs EHT ( transformer that supplies voltage to CRT TUBE - TV TUBE ) becomes weak - then 1 of the indication is ...display becomes blur .......so solution is EHT ( also called as flyback transformer ) should be replaced....... {{ few details about EHT---- its size will be around 3inch X 2inch X 2inch ---it will have 2 or 3 knobs to adjust focus , brightness ------ at bottom around 10 pins will be there ------- from EHT 1 thick red colour cable goes to CRT TUBE --------- on EHT its part number will be there }} -------- so if user is a technical person having idea about components ( resistors, transistors, diodes, etc ) , having tools like multimeter ( to check components) , soldering iron, soldering lead, flux, desoldering wig ( for removing components), etc also little experience in servicing field( compulsory) ----------------- then user can remove EHT from main board ---- take to electronic shop ----- buy same type EHT --------- fix to mainboard ( knobs on EHT should be adjusted according to picture --- after switching TV --- this adjustment is very important ) ----------iam from bangalore (09986222774, [email protected]) ----- here EHT's price will be around Rs 250 ( US $ 6 ) & for my customers (in bangalore) i will take another Rs 500 (US $ 11) as service charge......i don't have any idea about EHT ' s price & service charge in your place.........since it is very risky job i suggest to contact TV service engineer ------- because they are highly experienced & can fix this component very easily. ------------ [[ sometimes along with EHT another component called transistor ( big in size - situated close to EHT - it will have 3pins - its size will be 1inch X 1/2 inch X 1/2 cm --approximately ---- black in colour ----- fixed to aluminium metal ) --- will also gets deffective --- so this component also should be checked ]] ---- in your case this transistor is good ... because when this component gets deffective then TV won't get '' ON '' .............so in your case only EHT ( same type ) should be replaced.........100% it works normally

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on May 22, 2011

either a tcon issue or a bad tab bonding on the panel itself. try the tcon depending on the price and see if your problem goes away - be careful though tvs can kill you always unplug an let them discharge before working on them.


RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Apr 16, 2011

Hi way, my name is John.
Welcome to FixYa.
What kind of connector does it look like?

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Dec 25, 2010

Ours had a problem like that. The digibox and the dvd player (anything plugged in with a SCART lead) only played in black and white but the tv menu screen was in colour.
Also anything plugged in with those three little thingies, the red/yellow/white thingies, played in colour so we just bought a converter between SCART and the three thingies.
Sorry for how useless this was, I'm not great with all the technical language. Hope it helped in some way.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Dec 05, 2010

I Can only give you a ball park on this one, I have a Sony stereo Wega 32". It is bulky and weighs between 60 and 75lbs. if your going to add other components to the cabinet make sure you take the total weight into consideration

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Nov 15, 2010

This is usually a sign that the HF transformer is going and to be quite honest uinless you are good with TV's then this is a shop repair.

Its a mid price repair of about $70-$120 so its a hard call to make and only one that you could do

Sorry for the bad news


RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Aug 07, 2010

The first thing is to check to see if the fuse is blown,if so replace with a 5 amp fuse,fuse is located near were the power cord connects to the board,make sure set is disconnected from power.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Jan 05, 2010

From your description you probably have a horizontal sweep circuit problem. Unfortunately, the days of taking off the back cover of your TV and replacing a defective tube or fuse are long gone. Proper servicing will require troubleshooting procedures that can only be performed by a qualified electronic repair facility or professional television repair person. Ask for an estimate and a realistic appraisal of whether the set can be adequately fixed. Depending on the age and condition of your TV it may not be cost effective to repair.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Sep 13, 2009

You might have a timer set.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Jul 05, 2009

Get a Logitech Harmony 555 - updateable from the internet - I guarantee your TV will be on it's database.
About $50 in discount stores or online.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Jul 03, 2009

check your channel up or down button maybe stuck.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Jun 04, 2009

If you have an old vcr hook the dvd player to the inputs on back of the vcr (RCA jacks) Run a coax cable from the "out" on the vcr to the back of tv. Turn the tv on channel 4 or 3 then put a tape in the vcr and push record then pause it. Or if the vcr has a tv/video button you can push or activate it and it should allow the dvd to play through to the tv.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Apr 18, 2009

Sounds like problem in B+ voltage line to horizontal output transistor. Possible bad filter capacitor or leaky diode in power supply.

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Apr 18, 2009

This set is famous for this. It could be the main power supply has a short in it but most likely the Horizontal output transistor is bad because of a bad flyback transformer. Not really a job for a novice to attempt as there is alot of High Voltage present on the picture tube. Good Luck

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Feb 23, 2009

If you are a technician you can solve the problem if not you need send the device to a repair center,the problem are a coil between the pins of the horizontal output transistor maybe get solder joints cracked you need to resoldered .

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Aug 17, 2008

The fuse is a 5 amp,can get at any electronics store

RCA F32672SB 32"... • Answered on Mar 05, 2008

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

31 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76584 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6259 Answers

Paul Bade

Level 3 Expert

1688 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

RCA Televison & Video

  • RCA Televison & Video

Most Popular Question

when turn rca f32672sb picture

  • Televison & Video