20 Most Recent
- Page 10 Questions & Answers
Need RCA DVD player codes for my sentry really big universal remote... Please n thank you
- RCA DVD Player 3160 , 3161 , 3302 , 3370 , 3371 , 3393 , 3409 , 3477 ,3505 , 3517 , 3601 , 3604
- RCA TV 1000 , 1003 , 1004 , 1005 , 1006 , 1007 , 1019 , 1054 , 1055 , 1082 , 1096 , 1098 , 1099 , 1100 , 1101 , 1102 , 1103 , 1129 , 1179 ,1181 , 1188 , 1190 , 1196 , 1202 , 1203 , 1212 , 1215 , 1233 , 1257 , 1258 ,1266 , 1278 , 1279 , 1281 , 1286 , 1352
- RCA VCR 2000 , 2003 , 2007 , 2013 , 2021 , 2022 , 2055 , 2056 ,2082 , 2083 , 2084 , 2085 , 2086 , 2087 , 2088 , 2089 , 2090 , 2091 , 2100 ,2107 , 2115 , 2120 , 2125 , 2140 , 2173 , 2184 , 2250 , 2252 , 2253 , 2261
I have a rca rcu404 universal remote that I can't get to work for a 32 inch auria tv
Auria TV 5 Digit Remote Control Codes
Auria TV Codes for RCA 3 in 1 Universal Remote = 12087
ON MOST REMOTES (Generalized):
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Press and hold the TV and SEL buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds. The button will light.
3. With the button lit, point the remote at the TV and enter the TV's 3, 4, or 5 digit code.
4. Verify by pressing the VOLUME + button. This should turn the TV VOLUME up.
5. Press the TV button to store the 3, 4, or 5 digit code. The button will blink twice to confirm the code is stored.
No one buys Universal Remotes, they are so 1990s :>D You buy a facsimile remote which is an exact copy of the original, no programming needed and all the original functions.
Your search query is 'make model replacement remote control'.
Can't find a fuse on RCA RLDED5098 TV.
This set has a block fuse that sits to the right of the power plug. Problem is replacing it won't fix a thing, it will blow the one you put in. this could be a shorted P/S diode, FET, zener diode ect on the hot side of the board or it could be a shorted component on the cold side, that will blow the fuse as well. Buy a new board, don't try to fix it.
Screen goes black but sound stays on
Assuming it goes black after using the tv for a few minutes its probably a bad capacitor on the power board inside the Tv but there are a few other things that can cause this but not enough information to determine
What is the code for RCA model RLDED3258A-B
082,091,057,029 are the codes to check. If you wish to get more setup codes, check
this link. Pull up older posts there. Setup code list and proceedings to some popular brand remote controls are given.
Can't get the timer light to go off on my RCA VCR
Other RCA VCRs have had problems with flashing timer lights. Those could be fixed with service from an electronics repair person if it doesn't stop even after being unplugged for a while. But, try leaving it unplugged for a few hours. If that doesn't work, the electronics repair might be the way to go, or get a different VCR on eBay or from the local thrift store for pretty cheap.
Not finding what you are looking for?