20 Most Recent RCA RS2620 80-Watt 5-Disc Shelf System Shelf System - Page 3 Questions & Answers

There are 4 things you need to look at for the replacement, the two most important details are how the antenna is attached inside the radio, and the second is the outside diameter of the antenna. The other two details are the collapsed length and extended length. You will need to open the radio to see what attachment method is used, usually a small screw through a hole through the base at the end of the antenna. There will also be a wire attached with the screw (usually), that connects to antenna to the radio circuits. Carefully remove the broken antenna from the radio, then you can note the attachment method, and measure the outside diameter, and the collapsed length.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Dec 31, 2018

That is an odd thing, CD player don't really need manuals for anything but fixing one, and even that is something nobody does. So either you have a problem with the CD player that you did not mention, or you lack some basic common sense that would help you load the 3 CD's ,and play them. I'm not sure what the problem really is because you did not say. Try stating what the problem is? Manuals, in many cases, can be got by searching Google for them.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Dec 24, 2018

If you are speaking about the wires to the speakers from the player, you can get any speaker wire the common sizes are 14 or 16, pay attention to the positive and negative or it will sound muddy.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Dec 08, 2018

a RCA connector is a complete piece, the RCA jack is a complete unit. You should use a RCA phono cable. You can try it ans see if it works, it is your unit.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Dec 04, 2018

The EQ is made to go between two devices such as a preamplifier then to the EQ then to your receiver or TV to EQ then to your receiver, depending on what you are trying to do. This is how you hook it up. TV line out goes to EQ line in. EQ line out goes to receiver line in. The receiver is then selected to use line in by a push button on your receiver or by other means that says line in to select that as your source from the front receiver panel. The red rca line cable is for the right side and the white is your left side of the audio. your receiver now can hook to the speakers and you have control of the volume up and down from your receiver. Now if you are going to go from your receiver to a high powered amplifier then the line out on your receiver would go to the line in on the EQ and the line out on the EQ would go to the amplifier line in. The amplifier would have to be able to control the volume up and down as line in and line out volumes are fixed. Record output jack is for recording where the jack goes to a recording device line input. The play is the recorder line out that plugs into that jack. Ignore those two jacks for your purpose.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Nov 15, 2018

Sometimes it just needs to be grounded. Look for a grounding wire and attach it to a grounded source. Unplug it and the plug it in again after grounding. My turntable goes through this same hum at times and usually it is just that the grounding wire came loose. You can try pushing the wire into the ground in the wall receptacle as well but be careful that you only insert it into the ground portion.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Nov 05, 2018

Your DVD player should have some video output connections. Depending on the model, will determine the converter you need to get from the dvd output to the hdmi input of tv. A local cal electronics store (Best Buy, Fry's) etc. can get you the one you need. Might be easier to just bring DVD player in and show them if you're not familiar with the connections.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Oct 29, 2018

Do you use the same cable to charge your device on computer and wall socket? If not that might be your problem. It might show that it’s charging but actually there’s no power supplying to the battery. If it is the same cable try another USB socket your motherboard or driver could start causing problems so I would suggest to try the cable you use on the wall socket on another computer if possible.

RCA Audio... • Answered on Oct 21, 2018

I see no question here???

RCA Audio... • Answered on Oct 02, 2018

Aux inputs typically require line level audio signals. If there is no phono input on the JVC you can buy external phono amps that will solve the problem

RCA Audio... • Answered on Sep 02, 2018

no you can not. tape out is line level, turntables produce a small signal and require a preamp to boost to correct level

RCA Audio... • Answered on Aug 22, 2018

First, I'm not a RCA representative. * Check your warranty. Call for support; https://rcaav.com/audio-video/ *** Following is for information only. *** * Specs (and questions); https://www.amazon.com/RCA-TH2014-4GB-MP3-Player/dp/B015S9NTLO * Customer review (shows charging); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggQwsI1B__8 * according to the specs. A customer says it comes with a large battery(?) but the specs say it uses a USB plug in to charge. * USB plugs (that are charge plugs) just plug into any standard USB (5VDC) charger. * The USB charger will plug into the wall outlet power that is available in the area. Albeit 110 or 240VAC. * Taking a charger from USA will not fit into a European outlet as they are very different. (though plug adapters are avail. I don't recommend them unless they were supplied with the USB Charger AND specifically states the dual voltages on the charger ID plate. ) * European chargers looks like; https://www.amazon.com/European-Adapter-Niluoya-Universal-Charger/dp/B07CBSFPV5/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1531557442&sr=8-3&keywords=usb+charger+european+plug&dpID=41%252BXpN9gxAL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch * But you will be able to charge at any USB standard charging port without using your original charger. (Though you may need to heed the "USB3" ports that may overcharge your device. You will need to contact support to get specifics on what power level (USB 1-2-3 types) you can safely use. * Diff Europe adapters( and warnings) ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAQ4FaaH8Lk * Note; There are different plugs in England. * When in doubt, use USB with 300 ma rating. (which is a very safe slow charge at a low power rate. It won't heat up anything at this power level.) * WalMart; https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&biw=1366&bih=654&tbm=shop&ei=v7ZJW6f9EICx0PEPu86s2A8&q=usb+charger+european+plug+walmart&oq=usb+charger+european+plug+walmart&gs_l=psy-ab.12...7685.10539.0.12156. Aloha, ukeboy57

RCA Audio... • Answered on Jul 14, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

4 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Audio Players & Recorders Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76584 Answers

Jean Sintulaire

Level 3 Expert

759 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6259 Answers

Are you a RCA Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

RCA Audio Players & Recorders

  • RCA Audio Players & Recorders

Most Popular Question

aux jack rca rs 2620 bookshelf stereo

  • Audio Players & Recorders