20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The intercom on my panasonic kx-T7730 won't turn off, how do I fix this?
La fa?on de d?sactiver l'intercom sur votre t?l?phone Panasonic d?pendra du mod?le exact que vous avez. Voici quelques ?tapes g?n?rales que vous pouvez suivre pour d?sactiver l'interphone :
- Appuyez sur le bouton "Menu" ou "Menu principal" sur votre t?l?phone.
- Utilisez les touches de navigation pour acc?der aux param?tres de l'intercom. Cela peut ?tre sous l'option "R?glages" ou "Intercom" selon le mod?le.
- Utilisez les touches de navigation pour s?lectionner l'option "D?sactiver" ou "Off" pour l'interphone.
- Appuyez sur le bouton "OK" ou "Entr?e" pour enregistrer les modifications.
- V?rifiez si l'intercom est d?sactiv? en essayant de passer un appel.
Il est important de noter que les ?tapes peuvent varier en fonction du mod?le de t?l?phone et de la version du firmware. Il est recommand? de
Panasonic KX-DT543 Phone - Message button calls a phone extension instead of the voicemail extension. How do I change it?
To change the behavior of the message button on a Panasonic KX-DT543 phone, you will need to access the programming menu and change the settings for that button.
- Press the 'Menu' button on the phone.
- Press the '#' button followed by the 'Admin' button.
- Enter the administrator password.
- Press the 'Menu' button again, then select 'System Programming'.
- Scroll through the options and select 'Button Assignment'.
- Find the button labeled 'Message' and select it.
- Change the extension number to the desired voicemail extension.
- Press the 'Save' button to confirm the changes.
Panasonic PBX (KX-TES824). Having an issue with outgoing calls from the extension line, calls going to the wrong numbers.
There may be an issue with the extension lines on your Panasonic PBX (KX-TES824) system. Here are a few things to check:
- Verify that the extension lines are appropriately programmed and configured to the correct telephone numbers.
- Make sure that the extension lines are not in use by another call or are not on hold.
- Check that the extension lines are not set to forward calls to the wrong number.
- Check the routing settings on the PBX, and ensure that the extension lines are sending the call to the correct CO lines
- Check the call logs for any error or warning messages that may indicate a problem with the extension lines.
- Check the settings of the phone, and ensure that the extension line is programmed to the correct CO line
If you have tried all these steps and are still having trouble with outgoing calls from the extension lines, it could be a problem with the PBX system or the telephone lines. It's recommended to contact the manufacturer or a professional technician for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose
I have a Panasonic phone..when I press the flash/call waiting button I get the second call but when I press it again to get the first call I lose the call
It sounds like you are experiencing a problem with your call waiting feature. When you press the call waiting button, you are able to switch between the two calls. If you press the call waiting button again to return to the original caller and the call is disconnected, there could be a problem with the call waiting feature on your phone.
There are a few things you can try to fix this problem:
- Check with your phone service provider to see if there are any known issues with the call waiting feature on your phone.
- Make sure that call waiting is turned on for your phone. This is usually done through the phone's settings menu.
- Try restarting your phone. This can sometimes resolve any issues with the phone's software.
- If the problem persists, you may need to have the phone inspected by a technician to determine the cause of the issue.
Panasonic kx-ts880mx display not working
please power cycle the phone unit and check for the display screen when it's on the base again. If still having the issue, please attempt a factory reset of the device. Then, you can setup the phone just as you did when it was brand new. Otherwise, you might have to keep the receiver off of the display in order to allow the screen to show data as it used to.
Panasonic cordless phone always engaged
please power cycle the phone to start. If the issue continues, then you can move the phone to another phone outlet. If the problem remains, then you can next factory reset the phone in order to overcome the issue.
I have panasonic land phone "kx-tsc35jxw",but i can't dial because i forgot locked dial number.Please help me.thanks
If you've forgotten your Panasonic land phone's unlock code, don't worry - there are a few ways you can retrieve it.
First, try pressing *#06# on your phone's keypad. This should display your phone's IMEI number, which you can then use to retrieve the unlock code from your service provider.
If that doesn't work, you can also try taking the battery out of your phone and looking for a label underneath it that says "PUK" or "PUK code." This is usually a four-digit code that you can use to unlock your phone.
If you still can't find your unlock code, you'll need to contact your service provider and they should be able to provide it for you.
My Panasonic base phone does not display anything
Please leave a test message to your phone and check the display again. If still blank, please power cycle your phone and or headset before checking the screen again. Otherwise, I would re-read the steps for setting up voicemail on your phone and attempt them again.
How to check phone line on panasonic cordless phone
Unplug all the phones from the mains wall sockets, phone jacks, and remove all the batteries from the handsets.
If you have one, plug in an 'old style' corded phone into the main incoming line box. That is normally the one closest to the door.
If you don't have one, plug in the base unit into that master socket by the front door and the mains and put the battery in the handset. If it has a line, plug in the others, if it doesn't contact your telco.
Not finding what you are looking for?