20 Most Recent
Dyson AM09 Fan Heater Questions & Answers
Why petra package unit didn't start after change fan
There could be several reasons why a Petra package unit did not start after a fan was changed. Here are some possible causes:
Wiring issues: When changing the fan, it's possible that a wire was disconnected or connected improperly. This can prevent the unit from starting. Check the wiring connections to make sure they are secure and in the correct location.
Capacitor failure: The capacitor is an electrical component that helps the fan motor start and run. If the capacitor is faulty, the fan may not start. Check the capacitor with a multimeter to make sure it is within the acceptable range of values.
Motor failure: If the motor has failed, the fan will not start. Check the motor with a multimeter to see if it is receiving power and if it is within the acceptable range of values.
Thermostat issues: The thermostat may not be sending the correct signals to the unit to start up. Check the thermostat and make sure it is set to the correct temperature and mode of operation.
Circuit breaker tripped: Check the circuit breaker to make sure it hasn't tripped. If it has, reset it and see if the unit starts.
Control board failure: The control board is the brain of the unit and controls all of its functions. If the control board has failed, the unit may not start. Check the control board for any signs of damage or malfunction.
If none of these solutions solve the problem, it may be best to consult a certified technician who can diagnose and repair the issue.
Speed queen commercial dryer model #STD32DG serial# DTCK**********
If the flame on your Speed Queen commercial dryer model STD32DG goes out 10 seconds after start-up and does not come back on, it could be due to a few different reasons. Here are some things you can check to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check for obstructions: Make sure the dryer's exhaust vent is not blocked by lint or other debris. This can cause the dryer to overheat and shut off the flame prematurely.
- Check the gas supply: Make sure the gas supply to the dryer is turned on and the gas valves are not clogged. You may need to call a professional to check the gas lines and valves for any issues.
- Check the igniter: The igniter is responsible for lighting the flame. If it's not functioning properly, it can prevent the flame from staying lit. You can check the igniter with a multimeter to make sure it's getting the proper voltage.
- Check the flame sensor: The flame sensor detects the heat from the flame and tells the control board to keep the gas valve open. If the sensor is dirty or defective, it can cause the flame to shut off prematurely. You can clean the sensor with a soft cloth or replace it if it's defective.
- Call a professional: If none of the above steps work, it's best to call a professional repair service to diagnose and fix the issue. They can safely and effectively troubleshoot the issue and get your dryer running again.
Remember to always prioritize your safety when attempting to troubleshoot any issues with your appliances. If you're unsure about how to proceed, it's best to seek professional help to avoid causing any further damage or risking your safety.
3/15/2023 8:05:15 PM •
on Mar 15, 2023
All my heat going out of inducer vent
It sounds like there may be a problem with the air distribution system in your furnace. Here are a few things you can check:
1. Check the air filter: A dirty or clogged air filter can restrict airflow, causing the heat to back up in the furnace and heat exchanger. This can cause the inducer motor to overheat and shut down. Replace the air filter if it is dirty.
2. Check the blower fan: The blower fan is responsible for distributing the heated air throughout your home. If the fan is not working properly, it can cause the heat to build up in the furnace and overheat the inducer motor. Check the blower fan motor and belt for any signs of wear or damage.
3. Check the ductwork: If the ductwork is obstructed or damaged, it can prevent the heated air from reaching your home's living spaces. Check the ductwork for any obstructions or damage and repair as necessary.
4. Check the pressure switch: The pressure switch is a safety device that ensures that the furnace is venting properly. If the switch is faulty, it can cause the furnace to shut down prematurely. Check the pressure switch for any signs of wear or damage and replace if necessary.
If you are unsure how to perform any of these checks or if the issue persists after trying these troubleshooting steps, it is best to contact a licensed HVAC technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
3/14/2023 7:26:11 AM •
on Mar 14, 2023
What is line voltage polarity is reversed
When the line voltage polarity is reversed, it means that the electrical wiring in a circuit is connected in the opposite way than it should be. In a typical AC (alternating current) electrical system, the voltage should alternate between positive and negative 60 times per second in the United States (50 times per second in other parts of the world). If the polarity is reversed, the voltage will still alternate, but the positive and negative values will be switched.
Reversed polarity can be dangerous and cause problems such as equipment damage, electrical shock, or fire hazards. It can also cause some devices to malfunction or not work at all. Therefore, it's important to make sure that electrical wiring is installed correctly and that polarity is checked and corrected as needed. A licensed electrician should be consulted if you suspect that the line voltage polarity is reversed in your electrical system.
3/13/2023 12:27:13 PM •
on Mar 13, 2023
Not finding what you are looking for?