20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The more i use my samsung flat screen tv the more
The DLP chip needs to be replaced. Samsung is aware of this problem and will probably cover the cost of part and labor. call 1-800-samsung for nearest service center. I replaced the chip on a 3 year old machine yesterday and Samsung covered all costs.
on Dec 18, 2018
Green vertical bars on a Samsung projection
That is a problem with your main board - some of your inputs work fine and another is bogus. The tv input is not working because there could be a defect in your tuner. If you have cable try a different input for the signal.from the box. If you are using OTA, then use an external HD OTA tuner to feed your set.
on Sep 09, 2017
DLP randomly shutting off
- I have found that the back cover switch is usually the culprit. Either it is going bad, or it is on the edge of activating. Usually the second. The main problem is that this blue switch is on the verge of activating and can cause intermittent shutdown of the set.
- One way to check for this is to remove the small back cover that is for replacing the lamp. Usually about 6" X 5" or so. Remove this and you will see a blue switch that should be activated when cover is reinstalled.
- The problem is that when the cabinet gets hot and expands, the cover expands and moves slightly and causes intermittent shutdown of the set.
- IT will drive you crazy. One fix you can do yourself is to put a piece of black tape or double sided tape onto the cover where it contacts the switch and that should solve your problem. I like to make it kind of thick maybe about 1/8" or so as to insure it won't keep happening.
- THAT'S IT! reassemble and your finished. And you just saved yourself a service call.
on Feb 02, 2015 | Samsung HLR5067WX 50" Rear...
Not finding what you are looking for?