20 Most Recent
NetTV PDP42V Television - Page 8 Questions & Answers
Time display in upper left corner isn't working
It would be helpful to know what device you are referring to in order to provide a more accurate answer. Please provide more details about the device with the time display in the upper left corner that is not working.
Why did my cobra camera system stop recording
There could be several reasons why your Cobra camera system stopped recording:
- Storage capacity: If the storage capacity of your camera system is full, it may stop recording. Check if you need to delete some old footage to free up space.
- Power supply: If there was a power interruption or outage, the camera system may stop recording. Ensure that the power supply to your camera system is stable and reliable.
- Camera settings: Check the camera settings to see if there are any settings that have been changed that could have caused the system to stop recording.
- Camera malfunction: It is possible that there is a problem with one of the cameras in your system, causing it to stop recording. Try troubleshooting the cameras individually to see if they are functioning properly.
If your camera system started recording again after stopping, it may have been a temporary glitch. However, if the problem persists, it is recommended that you seek assistance from the manufacturer or a professional technician.
I have a red line down the side of my scanned document using a VuPoint scanner.
You must locate the scanning glass near the scanner opening and open the lid of your VuPoint scanner in order to clean the lens. Above that glass, there ought to be a thin layer of plastic. Remove this plastic carefully, then clean the glass with a cotton swab that has been lightly dipped in cleaning solution or a microfiber cloth. After cleaning the scanning glass, replace the plastic, shut the lid, and attempt scanning once more
Yaesu ft411e lcd not on, when power on ,just flash red led once
It sounds like there may be an issue with the LCD display on your Yaesu FT411E radio. If the display is not working, it may be necessary to replace it in order to restore full functionality to the radio.
You may be able to find a replacement LCD display online through electronics parts suppliers or through radio repair shops that specialize in Yaesu radios. Alternatively, you could try contacting Yaesu directly to see if they have any replacement parts available.
If you are not comfortable with repairing the radio yourself, it may be best to take it to a professional radio repair technician who can diagnose and fix the issue for you.
Mcm298 cd players won't play
If your MCM298 CD player is not playing and keeps saying "changing," there could be several possible causes:
Dirty or damaged CD: If the CD is dirty or scratched, the CD player may not be able to read it. Try cleaning the CD or using a different CD to see if the issue is resolved.
Laser lens issue: If the laser lens in the CD player is dirty or misaligned, it may not be able to read the CD. Try cleaning the laser lens with a CD lens cleaning kit.
Mechanical issue: There may be a mechanical issue with the CD player, such as a worn-out motor or a broken belt, that is preventing the CD from spinning properly. In this case, you may need to have the CD player serviced or replaced.
Firmware issue: It is also possible that there is a firmware issue with the CD player. You can try updating the firmware to see if this resolves the issue.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a professional repair service for further assistance.
HDTV has horzontal lines and distortion.
Based on the symptoms you described, it sounds like there could be an issue with the LCD panel or the T-Con board in your TV. The horizontal lines and distortion may be caused by a faulty connection between the LCD panel and the T-Con board, or it could be a problem with the T-Con board itself.
You may want to try some troubleshooting steps to see if you can resolve the issue before contacting a technician. First, check that all of the cables connecting your TV to your devices are securely plugged in. If the issue persists, try resetting the TV to its factory settings. If that still doesn't fix the problem, it's likely that there is a hardware issue and you may need to contact a technician for repair or replacement of the faulty component.
Aim 60 Inch Digital UHD. There is no sound from my dstv HDMI connection only, picture is fine, decoder tested by dstv fine, other HDMI inputs work fine, I know the HDMI cables are fine. please assist.
If you're not getting any sound from your DSTV decoder when connected to your Aim 60 Inch Digital UHD TV via HDMI, there are a few things you can try:
- Check your TV settings: Make sure that your TV's audio settings are set correctly. Check that the volume is turned up and that the TV speakers are not muted or turned off. Also, make sure that the TV is set to receive audio through the HDMI input.
- Check your DSTV settings: Make sure that your DSTV decoder is set to output audio through the HDMI connection. You can usually check this in the settings menu on the decoder.
- Try a different HDMI input: If you have other HDMI inputs on your TV, try connecting the DSTV decoder to a different one to see if the problem persists. This will help to narrow down whether the issue is with the HDMI input on your TV or with the DSTV decoder.
- Try a different HDMI cable: Even if you think your HDMI cable is fine, it's possible that there is an issue with it that is causing the sound problem. Try a different HDMI cable to see if that resolves the issue.
If none of these steps solve the issue, it's possible that there is a problem with the HDMI input on your TV. In that case, you may need to contact Aim customer support for further assistance or consider bringing the TV to a repair shop.
My real vr632hf will load and the tape goes around the barrel but none of the functions like play or rewind will not work
If your Realistic VR632HF cassette player is loading tapes but none of the functions like play or rewind are working, it may be a mechanical or electrical issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
Check the belts: The drive belts that operate the cassette mechanism can become worn or stretched over time. Open the cassette player and check the belts for signs of wear or damage. If they are loose or damaged, replace them.
Clean the heads: Over time, the tape heads can become dirty or magnetized, which can affect the sound quality or cause the cassette to not play at all. Use a cotton swab and some rubbing alcohol to gently clean the tape heads.
Check the electrical connections: Make sure all of the connections inside the cassette player are clean and secure. Over time, dust and debris can accumulate in the connectors, causing poor performance or even complete failure.
Check the motor: If the cassette player is not rewinding or fast-forwarding, it may be a problem with the motor. Check to see if the motor is running when you attempt to rewind or fast-forward a cassette. If it is not, it may need to be replaced.
If these troubleshooting steps do not solve the issue, it may be a more complex problem that requires professional repair.
My 32inch sinotec screen is taking too long when i shwitch it on please help me
If your Sinotec TV is taking too long to turn on, it could be due to a number of factors. Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
Check the power supply: Make sure the TV is properly plugged in and that the outlet is working properly. Try plugging the TV into a different outlet to see if that helps.
Check the remote control: If you're using a remote control to turn on the TV, make sure the batteries are fresh and that the remote is functioning properly. Try turning on the TV using the power button on the TV itself to see if that helps.
Reset the TV: Unplug the TV from the power source for a few minutes, then plug it back in and try turning it on again.
Check for software updates: Check the manufacturer's website for any software updates for your TV model. Updating the software may help to resolve any issues with slow start-up.
Contact the manufacturer: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it may be a hardware problem. Contact the manufacturer's customer service for assistance with repairing the TV.
It's important to note that attempting to repair a TV yourself can be dangerous and may cause further damage. If you're not comfortable with troubleshooting the issue on your own, it's best to contact a professional for assistance.
My Hiteker television is in standby mode.
To get your Hiteker TV out of standby mode, try pressing the power button on the TV or the remote control. If this doesn't work, try unplugging the TV from the power outlet for a few minutes, then plugging it back in and turning it on again. If the TV still remains in standby mode, there may be an issue with the power supply or internal components and it may require servicing by a professional technician.
My chromebook computer screen seems split in the middle in terms of coloring. The left side is lighter than the right side. How do I fix that?
Here are a few steps you can try to fix the screen color issue on your Chromebook:
- Adjust the brightness: Click on the time in the bottom right corner of your screen, then drag the brightness slider to adjust the brightness level.
- Check the color settings: Click on the time in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click on the gear icon to access settings. Scroll down to the Device section and click on Displays. Check the color settings and make sure they are set to default.
- Reset the Chromebook: If the above steps do not work, try resetting your Chromebook to its default settings. Click on the time in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click on the gear icon to access settings. Scroll down to the Advanced section and click on Reset Settings. Click on the Powerwash button to reset the Chromebook.
- Check for updates: Make sure your Chromebook is up to date with the latest software updates. Click on the time in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click on the gear icon to access settings. Scroll down to the About Chrome OS section and click on Check for Updates.
If none of these steps work, it may be a hardware issue and you should consider contacting the manufacturer or a repair technician for further assistance.
My OpenView is just flashing red light. What can I do?
If your Openview decoder is flashing a red light, it usually indicates that there is a problem with the device. Here are some things you can try to resolve the issue:
1?Check your cables: Make sure that all the cables are securely connected to the decoder and the TV. If any of the cables are loose, this can cause problems.
2?Restart the decoder: Unplug the decoder from the power outlet, wait for 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. This will often reset the device and resolve the issue.
3?Check for signal problems: If the red light persists, check the signal strength on your decoder. Navigate to the signal strength option on your Openview menu, and if the signal strength is low, this could be the issue. Try adjusting the dish or antenna position or contact your service provider for assistance.
4?Contact Openview support: If none of the above solutions works, contact Openview support for further assistance. They may need to remotely diagnose your decoder or offer a replacement if it is faulty.
I hope this helps resolve the issue with your Openview decoder.
How do I change the input without A remote
If you don't have a remote for your TV, you can still change the input using the buttons on the TV itself. Here are the general steps:
- Look for the "Input" or "Source" button on your TV. It may be labeled differently depending on the brand and model.
- Press the "Input" or "Source" button on your TV repeatedly until you reach the input source you want to use. Each time you press the button, the TV should cycle through the available input sources.
- Wait a few seconds after pressing the button to allow the TV to switch to the selected input.
If you're not sure which button to press or if this method doesn't work, refer to the user manual for your TV or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?