20 Most Recent
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer, Red, 9.9ipm Black/5.7ipm Color, 4800x1200 dpi Color Resolution, USB - Print, Copy, Scan Questions & Answers
Why does it say no paper? The tray is full. I'm working from an iPad air2.
most likely it is not picking paper, not that it doesn't have paper.
look down into the printer from the front where your paper goes and watch it when it tries to pick up a piece of paper. if the rollers are dirty with dust or such they aren't as tacky as they should be and aren't getting ahold of the paper. get a dab of dish soap on your fingertip and get it on the pick up roller and scrape at it with your fingernail. you will see the dirt coming off of it. wipe it off with a damp cloth and let it dry. it should be stickier than it was and be able to grab paper now. I’m happy to help further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/troy_d840d2702258460c
Cannot locate canon wireless printer on computer
If you have loaded pixma print app. You need to go through wireless set up. The app will scan for wireless networks. The select the wireless you are operating and search for printer. When you start it the blue network light will flash until it finds . and start by holding power down 3seconds release it starts searching.
My printer will not turn on
Is power supply plugged in properly? It may be loose. There must be power to the printer before it can operate. The printer cable must also be properly connected or the WIFI configured correctly. Can the printer power up in the first place? If it can't, it can either be a hardware issue or a corrupted firmware.
No destinations are set.
I had the same problem. It turned out my printer was set to print on the "Canon Fax" printer rather than the regular Canon printer. So I changed the printer on the print box screen and was able to print as usual.
Paper jam canon
Hi Jonatas Bila, I want to help you with your problem, but I need more information from you. Can you please add details in the comment box?
Could not stsrtup under the current enviroment
The error message "Could not start up under the current environment" typically indicates that the driver you are trying to install is not compatible with your current operating system or system configuration. To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:
1. Check System Requirements: Ensure that you meet the minimum system requirements specified by the Canon driver for your operating system. Check the driver's documentation or the manufacturer's website for compatibility information.
2. Verify Driver Version: Confirm that you have downloaded the correct driver version for your Canon photocopy and printer model. Drivers are specific to each printer model and may vary. Ensure that you have selected the correct driver for your exact model number.
3. Run Compatibility Troubleshooter: Right-click on the driver installation file and select "Properties." Navigate to the "Compatibility" tab and click on "Run compatibility troubleshooter." Follow the on-screen instructions to let Windows automatically detect and apply compatible settings for the driver installation.
4. Update Operating System: Make sure your operating system is up to date with the latest patches and updates. Sometimes, newer drivers require specific updates to be installed on your system. Check for updates using the built-in Windows Update feature or the update utility for your specific operating system.
5. Disable Antivirus/Firewall: Temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall software running on your system. Sometimes, security software can interfere with driver installations. Once disabled, attempt to install the driver again and see if the error persists.
6. Contact Canon Support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, it is recommended to contact Canon's technical support for further assistance. They can provide you with specific troubleshooting steps or alternative driver options based on your printer model and operating system.
Remember to download drivers only from official Canon sources or reputable websites to ensure their authenticity and avoid potential security risks.
Not finding what you are looking for?