what do i do when "an internal error has occurred" while trying to run life360
This is an issue with their server, you will have to wait until they fix it as many others are having the same problem. It is nothing wrong on your end.
Posted on Sep 12, 2014
keeps asking for pin and keeps saying targus speaker is not connected or in close range
Posted by Karen... on
if it does ask for a code try putting in 0000
if not, 1234.
Posted on Jun 30, 2014
My iphone froze and wouldnt let me open any apps. I shut the phone off and when it restarted all my contacts were deleted. All of my other apps, pictures, ect are still there just my contacts are gone. I don't have any of my information backed up anywhere. Is there any place i can go and get my concacts back?
Posted by richard... on
Do you close open apps? Double click the home button and a small bar will come up on the bottom, you should delete everything in that bar. Your phone might have been running too much at one time and that may be why it happened. Your information should automatically be backed up on your computer's itunes or icloud though.
Posted on Feb 03, 2013
my iphone says i do not have any local storage. i just bought more on icloud. i have a lot of available space on icloud but dont know how to save things straight there and free up my phones local storage
Posted by kristi... on
Local storage is internal memory, If you never delete your texts over the years just imagine all of them and all the photos and videos you have sent and received, they are still there and it takes up alot of space. I went through my texts and removed 75% of my texts and it gave me almost 5gigs back.!
Posted on Jan 14, 2013
I bought the phone 2nd hand on ebay supposedly unlocked. When I put my newly arrived Vodaphone payg micro sim into it nothing happens. In settings/general/about I've got both Network and Carrier saying Not Available
Posted by Ron Ron on
Press home volume down and power when phone comes on take finger off power then volume then home. plug into itunes and restore software after it has installed click on new this will wipe phone to new after you can put your stuff back on with itunes all apps and contacts that have been saved to itunes. the phone lock the sim card that is installed first any other sim card will not work. do this and put you sim card in when it has updated the phone then it will add server settings. then you phone sim will add the messaging services after it has been on a while. if not go to the web page and request setting to be sent to phone you will need the phone number to do this.
Posted on Mar 05, 2014
instruction manual for iphone4
Posted by peter... on
The manuals can be found on the Apple website.
For you convenience, I have linked them here for you:
Hope to have been of assistance,
Posted on Oct 30, 2011
transfer contacts fro lg420g
Posted by jmcnichola... on
you have to bring it down to your service provider they have the plug you would need to transfer that info or you can open a Gmail account and save your contacts on your Gmail account then download them to the Iphone
Posted on Jul 13, 2012
Nothing. Don't know where to start. No SD card.
You can resort to iTunes, iCloud or the 3rd-party program to recover the photos and contacts disappeared from iPhone.
Recover Pictures from iTunes Backup
iTunes is quite common for iOS device users to back up and restore data. It is reliable and useful for you to use. Now let's begin to see how to use this tool to find your disappeared photos back in a jiffy.
1) Insert your iPhone into computer with matched USB cord and then run the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Your device will be detected by iTunes automatically. You need to make sure that the computer you use is the one you have backed up your iPhone data before your photos lost.
2) When you are asked to trust the computer, you need to enter your passcode to continue.
3) After that, you need to click on "iPhone icon> Settings> Summary" to choose the option of "Restore Backup" to tap on.
4) Choose the backup that you have created most recently and then click on "Restore" button to begin to recover iPhone data immediately. Make sure your iPhone is connected to computer during the whole process.
The shortcoming of this way is that all your data stored on iPhone will be covered by the backup you restore from iTunes and you are not able to choose the specific photos that you want to get back to iPhone.
Recover Pictures from iCloud Backup
It is handy for you to recover images from iCloud backup via Apps & Data screen.
1) On your iPhone, you need to click on the Settings app on home screen and then hit on "General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings".
2) When you see the screen of "Apps & Data", you need to choose the option of "Restore from iCloud Backup" here.
3) Use your Apple ID to log into your iCloud account and then choose the iCloud backup that you want to restore to your iPhone from.
4) Wait until the restore process comes to an end. You need to make sure the Wi-Fi network is stable and connected during the whole procedure. For more details, check: Fixed: Pictures Disappeared from iPhone
Posted on May 22, 2019
forgot the factory reset password
Posted by justjoe... on
You may try default phone and security code to remove restrictions.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it
Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000
Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile.
send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code.
IF Problem not Solved So
Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
Posted on Aug 02, 2012
how do I get picture off my iphone on to my pc
Posted by Art Art on
The fastest way would be to send it to your email account or to plug it into one of your usb ports connected to your Iphone and upload it to your computer
Posted on Aug 29, 2012
694 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: