20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Hp laserjet 5100n
Go to the hp.com site and search for said driver. Sometimes they do not update their drivers for older machines, but I am not familiar with this one. Good luck. Once a year Staples will have a special where one can trade in an old machine for a discount on a new HP.
on Mar 01, 2015
Cannot receive fax
make sure you have a phone line plugged in correctly (into the in plug) and set the printer / fax to recieve auto. Do not pick up the phone while recieving the fax, If thei does not work, check your setting in the software.
on Dec 29, 2014
I'm assuming you have the correct drivers loaded and correctly configured.
Set power switch to off.
Unplug it for 1 minute.
Plug it back in.
Turn it on.
If it still won't work, I suggest replacing the power supply.
If it still won't work, I suggest you replace it.
on Nov 08, 2014
Please try the below steps..
- While the printer is ON, remove the ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Un plug the power cord from back of the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug in the power cord to back of the printer. Printer should power ON automatically, else press the ON button to do so.
- Install the cartridges when prompted.
- Try printing, it should work.
If issue still persists, then it could be an issue with the printing system and the printer has to be serviced.
Contact HP for support.
on Oct 05, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?