20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
I'm assuming you have the correct drivers loaded and correctly configured.
Set power switch to off.
Unplug it for 1 minute.
Plug it back in.
Turn it on.
If it still won't work, I suggest replacing the power supply.
If it still won't work, I suggest you replace it.
on Nov 08, 2014
Please try the below steps..
- While the printer is ON, remove the ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Un plug the power cord from back of the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug in the power cord to back of the printer. Printer should power ON automatically, else press the ON button to do so.
- Install the cartridges when prompted.
- Try printing, it should work.
If issue still persists, then it could be an issue with the printing system and the printer has to be serviced.
Contact HP for support.
on Oct 05, 2014
Flashing question mark
Flashing Question mark is attention light/ paper tray set wrong or paper jam either in user or under toner or in front right after pickup roller or cover open switch is on making contact or toner switch
check roller for wear my not be picking up paper last paper tray gets stuck in left side front check it
on Aug 31, 2014
Pickup roller broken
In many printers the pick up roller is not replaceable. In such cases the printer has to be serviced.
May i know the printer model name/ description to assist you better ?
on Aug 25, 2014
Cp2025 reset serial
You cannot generally reset a serial number for a machine, as that is a prime identifier for the machine that you are using. Can you please clarify the question a little bit? Why do we need to change the serial number?
on Apr 08, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?