20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Everytime when i switch on
This error usually happens when the firmware has been corrupted or deleted. The easiest way to correct this is by updating the firmware. You may also try to restore the firmware data by following the steps below.
1. Connect the gigabeat to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Start Explorer on the PC.
3. Open the folder in which the gigabeat room is installed.
--> The folder in which the gigabeat room is installed can be opened by clicking [Start] [All Programs] [TOSHIBA gigabeat room 2.0] [gigabeat room 2.0
Program Folder]. Usually, the folder will be found in C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\gigabeat room 2.0.
4. If you can't find the folder, please go inside the gigabeat then click on [tools], [folder option], go to [view tab] then select [show hidden files and folders].
5. Now, inside the gigabeat root, copy a folder named "GBSYSTEM" located in the folder that was opened in Step 3.
6. Use "Safely Remove Hardware" and disconnect the gigabeat.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
on Jun 28, 2011
Toshiba gigabeat f20
Problem with the Toshiba Gigabeat MEG-F20S (20 GB) MP3 Player
Toshiba gigabeat f20
* For text ads, append each ad to the string.
for(i = 0; i ' +
'Ads by Google
google_ads[i].line1 + '
url = '' +
google_ads[i].visible_url + '
info = makeBoldAdWords(google_ads[i].line2) + ' ' +
makeBoldAdWords(google_ads[i].line3) + '
s += url + info;
s += '';
s += '';
G_GGL_SKIP += google_ads.length;
var G_MAX_ADS_WL = 1;
google_ad_client = "pub-8183356113384228"; // substitute your client_id (pub-#)
google_ad_channel = "4447185069+1147946396";
google_ad_output = 'js';
google_max_num_ads = '1';
google_ad_type = 'text';
google_feedback = 'on';
if(typeof G_GGL_SKIP == 'undefined')
G_GGL_SKIP = 0;
google_skip = G_GGL_SKIP;
google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
Ads by Google
Signage Evaluation Kit
www.winmate.com.tw/HD Digital Signage Media Player Windows 7 os,Intel® Core™ i5
on Jan 26, 2011
I WANT TO REMOVE ALL THE DATA FROM MY TOSHIBA MEG
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealership.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
on Aug 15, 2010
I have a Gigabeat V30
when you swap the hard drives did you copy the software (not music) from the old to pc.......this is the software that is needed to be on the(that you would have paste to the 80) before your place any other files on it.............
on Jul 26, 2010
No system found on hdd
- go to my computer go inside gigabeat click tools
folder option show the hidden folders and system
- then u well see 2 or maye one folder or maybe
more at all u will delete it all
- there is the problem in the final step i have 2
folder when u put them the mp3 work ok 1- his name "GBSYSTEM" 2- "System
- this tow folder must be put on and i don't know
how to shared to people
- can you explant more about that,i realy dont understand the anwser from number 8.thanks
on Mar 19, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?