20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I reset my Zeepad 7.0 tablet to factory settings?
1. Power of the device.
2. Now,Hold down both volume+ and power button simultaneously, you should get an android on its back opened.
3. Press both volume + or - to open up a small blue text menu.
4. Then use Vol - and Vol + to navigate the Recovery mode.
7.)Select "Factory Data Reset", press power, choose "yes" from the menu then press power again.
on Jan 26, 2016
Factory reset trio g5
You are talking about a generic Android software reset?
Google gives instructions here: https://support.google.com/android/answer/6088915?hl=en
Factory reset your Android device
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Under "Personal," tap Backup & reset. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- Tap Factory data reset Reset phone or Reset tablet. If needed, enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
- To erase all data from your device's internal storage, tap Erase everything.
- When your device has finished erasing, pick the option to restart.
- Set up your device and restore your backed-up data.
If you can't open your device's Settings app, you can try factory resetting your Android device using its power and volume buttons. We recommend seeing your manufacturer's support site
for device-specific instructions.
3 days ago
Where is GPU
What product are you asking about. Also why do you need to know is it acting funny. The gpu is graphics processing unit. Its a chip on the board that controls the display and handels the graphics of the display. The most common gpu are generally not abel to be fixed. The gpu are soldiered to the board by a ball grid array and would have to be heated up with a hot air gun or a soldier reflow oven to reset the soldier joints under the chip. It is best done by some one with proper understanding of soldering. If done improperly it can destroy the product completely and would not be abel to be fixed at all.
on Jul 02, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?