20 Most Recent
Toshiba 27A30 27" TV - Page 2 Questions & Answers
How can you get to the menu on a Toshiba tv without a remote
If you do not have a remote for your Toshiba TV, there are a few ways you can access the menu to change settings or perform other functions:
- Use the buttons on the TV: Some Toshiba TVs have buttons on the side or back of the TV that can be used to access the menu or perform other functions. Check the TV's manual or the label on the back of the TV to see if this is the case for your TV and which buttons to use.
- Use a universal remote: You can purchase a universal remote that is compatible with your Toshiba TV. These remotes can be programmed to control your TV, and can be used to access the menu and other functions.
- Connect a keyboard or mouse to the TV: If your TV has a USB port, you can connect a keyboard or mouse to the TV and use it to navigate the menu and other functions.
- Use a mobile app: Some Toshiba TVs can be controlled using a mobile app that can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet. This app allows you to control your TV and access the menu without needing a remote.
1/24/2023 7:48:36 AM •
on Jan 24, 2023
Toshiba 50L2200U Won't Turn On
There could be an issue here with both the power supply and also an internal problem as well with your TV. The outlet that your TV is plugged into could be the issue here then.
1/24/2023 7:45:26 AM •
on Jan 24, 2023
Toshiba lcd tv 22D1333B has no video/sound just flashing red/green power light?
it sounds like the issue may be with the AV MAIN board. The power board is providing the correct voltage to the board, but the board itself may be malfunctioning. It may be necessary to replace the AV MAIN board in order to resolve the issue with the TV not producing video or sound. It is also possible that the problem could be elsewhere, but the AV MAIN board would be a good place to start troubleshooting.
1/17/2023 4:48:56 AM •
on Jan 17, 2023
Location of the ir sensor on Toshiba regza
The location of the IR sensor on a Toshiba Regza TV can vary depending on the specific model of the TV. However, in general, the IR sensor can be found in one of the following places:
- On the front of the TV: The IR sensor is often located on the front of the TV, usually near the bottom or the top of the TV.
- On the side of the TV: The IR sensor may be located on the left or right side of the TV.
- On the back of the TV: The IR sensor can also be located on the back of the TV, usually near the bottom or the top of the TV.
- On the remote control: The IR sensor can also be located on the remote control.
To locate the IR sensor, look for a small, clear or black plastic window that receives the signals from your remote control, it could be labeled with a name like "IR" or "remote".
It is recommended to consult the TV's user manual or contact Toshiba customer service for more specific information on the location of the IR sensor on your specific model of the Regza TV.
1/14/2023 12:12:28 AM •
on Jan 14, 2023
Toshiba hdd/vcr/dvd recorder stuck on avi - won't change to tv using input on handset
please attempt to change the input from the Toshiba recording device directly. You might switch between modes on the Toshiba by pressing 1 of the hdd, vcr or dvd buttons. If this doesn't work, you can power cycle the device and then attempt to changed the mode from the Toshiba directly again. Otherwise, you might need to eject any disc that's currently in the device before attempting to change modes again.
1/4/2023 1:29:31 AM •
on Jan 04, 2023
Humax RM-F01 instruction manual?
030, 204, 005, 115, 129, 092, 447,
364, 313, 304, 242, 212, 211, 183,
100, 039, 022, 020, 010, 009, 004,
1/2/2023 9:12:22 PM •
on Jan 02, 2023
Anyone know the TV codes to program my Panasonic theater system compatible universal remote?
12/2/2022 3:49:52 AM •
on Dec 02, 2022
Toshiba 49L420U does not turn on
The 5 and 3.3 voltage is standby and that would be good if you get a standby light, you won't see the 16 volt unless the power supply is at full power or out of sleep mode. Look at the legend on the power board connector going to the main for something like PWR_ON, it may be marked different, but will have something about power on, you need to see just over 3 volts there when you push the power button, if 3 volts is there replace the power supply, if you don't see that go to the connector coming from the inferred board on the main board, measure the voltage at the pins, one will be 5 volts and one of the others need to change voltage when you push the power button on the remote, measure these one at a time, if none chance replace that board, if you see a change in voltage on one of the pins replace the main board.
9/14/2022 12:03:24 AM •
on Sep 14, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?