20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How to record music on
1) Turn on your mic
2) Start windows sound recorder
3) Start recording
4) Jam out on your instrument(s)
5) Stop recording
In truth, this is a terrible device to record music on. You should look into getting a mixer (with as many tracks as you need) and a dedicated computer with a high quality sound card (M-Audio) is a good brand.
If you're thinking about making electronic music, look into FL Studio. http://flstudio.image-line.com/
More details would allow me to answer with more precision.
on Apr 09, 2020
Lenovo TB8 8304F1. Says u able to complete previous operation due to low memory
The error message that u have mentioned seems that the virtual memory(page file) is less. please increase it from
Start>>Control Panel>>All Control Panel Items>>System.
On the left hand please select the option"Advanced System Settings".
In the System Properties Page select Advanced.
Under Performance option click on Settings tab.
In Settings select Advanced tab.you will find the option Virtual Memory
click Change Uncheck "Automatically manage paging file".
Now, Select your drive and click custom size and enter the minimum and maximum size from the details available in bottom under total paging file size.
click OK and restart your PC.
on Jan 17, 2020
Just wanna know how to hook up my Lenovo yoga pro tab 3 to my big screen TV?
First, I'm Not an Lenovo tech
* Contact Lenovo for support; https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
*** Following is for information only.***
* Forum refers to a cable; https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Android-Yoga-Series-Tablets/Yoga-tab-3-connecting-to-tv/td-p/2259037
* Cable; https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/cables-and-adapters/cables/CABLE-Lenovo-DisplayPort-Cable-Kit/p/0A36537?cid=us:cse:qza7ob&utm_source=CSE&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=CSE__Connexity
* Customer review; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYsz8_zdOAA
on Dec 11, 2019
Lenovo c540 continuously beeps on start with an empty blue screen. No cursor
Thank you for contacting Fixya.
Based from what i read in your post, seems like some hardware issue, Please try disconnecting all cable and hard drive , optical drive & card reader.
Create a minimum set and check booting the system also tries using some different Memory module to verify. If system is working fine, now try connecting devices one by one to check which device is creating the issue.
If Issue is not fixed please contact local Lenovo Support to have your system verified
on Nov 24, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?