20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Computer will not recognise wireless
Make sure wireless network adapter driver is installed in computer.
You can check it in device manager if you use windows.
Right click on my computer then click on property then hardware->device manager.
You you can see all driver list.
Select network adapter and check wireless driver is installed and enable.
Then go to my network places property then righ click on wifi icon then click on view available networks.If you are on laptop then turn wi fi switch of laptop.Then if you are unable to see your wifi router ssid then you need to check router settings.
Connect your router to computer with ethernet lan cable.Then you can access it with following link.
for belkin router
Type user as "admin" and password as "admin" or blank or "password"
Then you can see configuration page of router.
Then click on wireless and enable it then change channel type to 4,6 or 11 then save settings and restart router .Then try.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks for using FixYa.
on Dec 19, 2009
If your Android phone is not turning on, one solution is to perform a power cycle. For devices with a removable battery, it's as simple as taking out the battery, waiting a few seconds, and then putting it back in again. If you don't have a removable battery, press and hold the device's power button for several seconds.
28 minutes ago
RM Series Replacement Remote Control for RMC10145
- Full functionality of the original remote control supplied with your device
- Dedicated replacement (not a generic "Universal")
- No programming or setup required. Works straight out the box
- Display a red LED Indicator. Superior Quality Remote. All RM Series remotes are assembled and tested in the UK
- The image is for illustration purpose only, Button layout depends on the make and model of the remote. All buttons correctly labeled as the original remote
7 hours ago
Not finding what you are looking for?