20 Most Recent
- Page 8 Questions & Answers
I forgot my aiwa digital
Just try this method to overcome the situation.
With TV turned ON simultaneously press "Volume Down" button on the front panel of the TV set and digit "7" button on the remote control to reset the pin code and customer ID. You have to reset the pin code and customer ID after this process. This must solve your Aiwa TV problem. OK.
if line is in middle of screen and left to right issue is in vertical circuit, if other model and brand are needed to help.
Sound okay no vedio
HelloThe Line Output Trnasformer [LOT] is uspected. Replace it along with its driver transistor[Horizontal output Transistor]
Image of the suspected component [LOT] is attached.
HelloWhat is the exact model number of your Aiwa tV? You can get this number from its back cover. Get it to me plaease.
Need code for aiwa xs-g3 so I can use universal remote
HelloThree digit universal remote code for Aiwa are:195/ 196 Four digit codes are:0195 0196 0227 0269
Direct Code Entry
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
- Enter the 4 digit code from the code tables. Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
- With your device on, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your device, try one of the other codes for your brand.
TV Code for Aiwa TV
If you mean the code for a universal remote then look on the manufacturers web site and it will no doubt be listed
First on tv ok then press stnd by not start
please check the B+ voltage if you have 100-115vdc if don't have look for the regulator (transistor)at the power supply section and horizontal output if it is shorted.
if you have B+ check the voltage of horizontal output (base) if have 5vac that comes from the jungle i.c.check the jungle to the base and replaced the defective parts that pass through.
Thank you and good luck.
Not finding what you are looking for?