20 Most Recent
Aiwa CDC-X227 CD Player - Page 5 Questions & Answers
Valencia mp36 dont play cd . Walking for 2-3 minutes and no sound. How to fix it please
There could be a few possible causes for the CD player in your Valencia MP36 not playing CDs properly. Here are a few things you could try:
- Clean the CD. Dust, dirt, and fingerprints can all interfere with the CD player's ability to read the disc. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently clean the CD.
- Check the CD for scratches or damage. If the CD is scratched or otherwise damaged, it may not play properly.
- Check the CD player's laser lens. The laser lens is responsible for reading the CD and can become dirty or misaligned over time. If the laser lens is dirty, use a CD lens cleaner to clean it. If the laser lens is misaligned, you may need to have the CD player serviced.
- Check the CD player's connections. Make sure that all of the connections between the CD player and the amplifier or receiver are secure.
If these steps do not help, it is possible that there is a problem with the CD player itself. In this case, you may need to have the CD player repaired or replaced.
CD Changer in RX330 Lexus 2004 shows error 4
I just fixed my 2005 RX330 CD changer jam, and saved $800-1000. It was easy, if you first spend $6 at:
Here you will find pics and instructions on how to remove the stereo/changer. Mine was a Pioneer, and the stereo came out in 5 minutes. I could not find instructions how to take it apart, so I experimented a little. The secret was to take the top lid off the changer - 9 little screws, and a piece of black tape. Under the lid, I found my problem - a CD had been inserted too soon (the WAIT sign actually means what it says!), and I just lifted it off the top plate. Under the plate I could see 2 more CDs, in the 6 slot holder, but they seemed to be free and not jammed. So without reassembling the stereo, I plugged it back in. The changer cycled, I hit eject twice to get the other CDs out, and all is well.
Changing the stereo to English
'make model (what it is)' in all questions please.Googlemake model change radio languageyou can also use a smart phone with the Google Translate app on it and translate what you are seeing on screen.Also note that some units are for the Japanese domestic market and only come in Japanese.
Car stereo is not responding
This could be caused by a few different things. To troubleshoot, first check the fuse box to make sure the fuses for the radio and speakers are not blown. If the fuses are secure, then you should check the wiring connections to make sure they are connected properly and not loose or frayed. If the wiring connections are good, then the problem could be with the head unit itself and you may need to contact a professional for further assistance.
Reset button in kd-r426 and how reset
To reset your KD-R426, locate the reset button on the unit. This is usually located behind the faceplate. Once you've found the reset button, press and hold it for about five seconds. After a few seconds, you should see the message "RESET" appear on the display of your stereo. At this point, you can release the reset button.Your KD-R426 should now be reset and working properly. If you have any questions, or if you need help resetting your stereo, please consult your owner's manual or contact a qualified technician
Radio won't turn up. Very low volume out of speakers
It sounds like you are having trouble with the volume on your radio. This could be caused by a few different things. To troubleshoot, first ensure that the volume knob on the radio is turned up to its max. If the volume is already turned up, then you should check the speaker wires to make sure they are connected properly and not loose or frayed. If the wires are secure, then you should check the volume control on your amplifier to make sure it is not set to a low volume level. If the amplifier volume is already set to a high level, then the problem may be with the radio itself and you may need to contact a professional for extra help.
NHDT-W55 display works only reverse mode and there is no sound as well.
It sounds like your NHDT-W55 is having issues with displaying audio and video correctly. This could be caused by a faulty connection between the head unit and the speakers or a faulty wiring connection. To troubleshoot, first check all the connections between the head unit and the speakers to make sure they are securely connected. If the connections are secure, then check the wiring connections to make sure they are not loose or frayed. If the wiring connections are good, then the problem could be with the head unit itself and you may need to contact a professional for further help.
Cage/Holder FM & DAB reception issues
It sounds like you are having trouble with the radio and DAB reception when the head unit is in the cage/holder. This could be caused by either a faulty antenna connection or a faulty ground connection. To troubleshoot, first check the antenna connection to make sure it is securely connected. If the connection is secure, then check the ground connection to make sure it is properly connected to the chassis of your vehicle. If the ground is not connected properly, it can cause signal interference and reception issues. If these steps do not resolve the issue, then you may need to contact a professional for futher help.
891 mini component system will not turn on
If your 891 mini component system is not turning on, there could be a few possible causes for the issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the power source: Make sure the system is plugged in and that the outlet it is plugged into is functioning properly.
- Check the fuse: If the system is plugged in and the outlet is functioning properly, the issue may be with the fuse. Check the fuse to see if it has blown and replace it if necessary.
- Check the power cord: If the power source and fuse are both functioning properly, the issue may be with the power cord. Check the cord to see if it is properly connected and in good condition. If the cord is damaged, you may need to replace it.
- Check the power switch: If the power source, fuse, and power cord are all functioning properly, the issue may be with the power switch. Check the switch to see if it is functioning properly and test it to see if it is turning the system on and off as expected. If the switch is not functioning properly, you may need to replace it.
Connector of steel
Need Steel Mate subwoofer model no. SW826,power/speaker input cable ASAP
How to reset equaliser?when i turn up the volume the sound has too much bass. I fot JVC RX-5042 audio reciever .
To reset the equalizer settings on a JVC RX-5042 audio receiver, you will need to follow these steps:
- Press the "Menu" button on the receiver.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the "Sound" menu, and then press the "Enter" button.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the "Equalizer" option, and then press the "Enter" button.
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the "Reset" option, and then press the "Enter" button.
- Press the "Menu" button to exit the menu and save the changes.
This will reset the equalizer settings to the default values. If you continue to experience issues with the bass level when the volume is turned up, you may need to adjust the equalizer settings manually. To do this, follow the steps above to access the equalizer menu, and then use the arrow buttons to adjust the levels of the different frequency bands (bass, mid, treble, etc.) to your liking.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Not finding what you are looking for?