20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Aiwa CX-ZHT63 Display Trouble
I own a NSX-MT960 and the same thing happen , DEAD DISPLAY.
I just happen to be retired Certified Electornic Tech and Held a FCC first class ticket, and own a tv-vcr -stereo repair shop that worked on all brands,
I had to fix alot of items WITHOUT THE HELP of a schematic diagram and got to be pretty good at it,
THIS HAPPENED about 7 or 8 years ago, but it still may help somebody,
THE DISPLAY IS A VACUUM FLOURESCENT and has a low voltage heater circut to heat it up like old vacuum tube, AIWA PUT IN A SURGE CURRENT LIMIT RESISTOR about a 1/2-1 watt unit with LOW OHMS, I FORGET NOW BUT a 1 watt .5 ohm resistor will fix it, OR JUST JUMP IT for a short time to test, but put that thing back in, better to burn out that resistor than the heater circuit in the display.
HOPE THAT HELPS
RETIRED TELEVISION REPAIR ENGINEER THAT TROUBLE SHOT DOWN TO THE COMPONET LEVEL< NO BOARD CHANGER HERE!!
THAT WAS THEN < THIS IS NOW, NOW YOU HAVE TO CHANGE BOARDS DUE TO SMD WAVE SOLDERING , YOU WILL RUIN A PCB WITHOUT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF DESOLDERING EQUIPMENT.
AIWA CX-ZHT63 DIGITAL AUDIO SYSTEM
I have couple of questions,
Does power got ON when power switch pressed and can you load/ eject CD?
I'm in position to help you out technically so let me know can you test volts on specific parts and can do solder work if required?
Waiting your reply to proceed.
Need manual for a Aiwa cx_na777
Certainly! Here is a basic manual for the Aiwa CX-NA777:
- Powering On and Off To turn the CX-NA777 on, press the Power button located on the top right of the system. To turn it off, press the same button again.
- Changing the Volume Use the Volume control knob located on the front of the system to adjust the volume. Turn it clockwise to increase the volume and counterclockwise to decrease it.
- Selecting a Source To select a source, such as the CD player or the radio, use the Function button located on the front of the system. Press it repeatedly until you reach the desired source.
- Using the CD Player To use the CD player, press the CD button located on the front of the system. Insert a CD into the tray and press the Play button to start playing the CD.
- Using the Radio To use the radio, select the Radio source using the Function button. Then use the Tuning knob to tune into the desired station. You can also use the Preset buttons to quickly access your favorite stations.
- Using the Tape Deck To use the tape deck, select the Tape source using the Function button. Then insert a cassette tape into the deck and press the Play button to start playing it.
- Adjusting the Sound To adjust the sound, use the Bass, Treble, and Balance controls located on the front of the system. These controls allow you to adjust the bass and treble levels, as well as the balance between the left and right speakers.
- Using the Clock and Timer The CX-NA777 features a built-in clock and timer. To set the clock, press the Clock button and then use the Tuning knob to set the correct time. To set the timer, press the Timer button and then use the Tuning knob to set the desired start and end times.
- Using the Remote Control The CX-NA777 comes with a remote control that allows you to control the system from a distance. The remote control features buttons for all of the main functions, including Power, Volume, Function, and CD playback.
- Troubleshooting If you experience any issues with the CX-NA777, such as a CD that won't play or a radio that won't tune properly, consult the user manual for troubleshooting tips. You can also contact Aiwa customer support for further assistance.
Note: This is a basic manual and may not cover all features of the Aiwa CX-NA777. For more detailed instructions, please consult the user manual that came with your system.
How to turn on mic on aiwa NSX 580?, please.....thank you
To turn on the microphone on an Aiwa NSX-580, you will need to follow these steps:
- Press the "Menu" button on the remote control.
- Use the "up" or "down" arrow buttons to navigate to the "Mic" option in the menu.
- Press the "Enter" button to select the "Mic" option.
- Use the "up" or "down" arrow buttons to navigate to the "On" option.
- Press the "Enter" button to turn on the microphone.
Note that you may need to connect the microphone to the audio system first before turning on the microphone. Also, refer to the user manual for more information.
Not finding what you are looking for?