20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Braun Problems: Cutters
Try removing the foil and cutter head. Wait a few minutes and then refit them. It may be on some sort of electronic timer that after so many hours of shaving, the unit automatically comes up with a "change foil" icon and then wont let you use it until its replaced.
I got a Braun Series 7 790 cc-4 shaver with Clean
pit back in the charge station for at least 4 hours and switch the power on for the charger
many small battery chargers will flatten the battery if the power is switched off
if that fails , contact amazon for a return letter to get you warranty refund
Braun Series 9 Clean and Charging station not working.
The short beep and LED on indicate that the Braun Series 9 charging and cleaning station is receiving power, but is not working properly. First, make sure the station is charged. If the station is charged, but still not working, try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If it still doesn't work, review the user manual to see if there are additional troubleshooting steps, or contact us for assistance. As for the Nakamichi 680ZX deck, the half-speed rotation speed indicator should light up when the rotational speed is selected in the middle. If this does not happen, the drive may be damaged and would need to be repaired.
My Braun Series 7 shaver drops out shavings rather than catching them in the shaver head. How do I fix this?
I have used one of these for over 10 years, and never had it leak shavings unless I am shaving the top of my head after shaving my face. You say you regularly use the cleaning station. It needs cleaning of shavings after every use. I remove the head and tap the shaver and head over the sink after every shave. About every two weeks, I rinse the foil and clean the cutter and shaver top with an old toothbrush and soapy water and leave it to dry.
Braun Thermoscan 6022 is not switching on. Used it perfecto last night, this morning it's not working. Changed batteries... still nothing
If your Braun Thermoscan 6022 thermometer is not switching on even after you have replaced the batteries, there could be a few possible causes:
- Battery installation: Make sure that you have inserted the batteries correctly, with the correct polarity. Check the battery contacts for any corrosion or debris and clean them if necessary.
- Battery type: The Braun Thermoscan 6022 requires two AA alkaline batteries. If you have used a different type of battery, such as rechargeable batteries, this could be the reason why the thermometer is not turning on.
- Battery life: Even if the batteries are new, they could be defective or may have run out of charge quickly. Try replacing the batteries with a fresh set of AA alkaline batteries.
- Reset: Try resetting the thermometer by removing the batteries for at least one minute and then reinserting them. This can sometimes help to reset the internal electronics of the thermometer.
- Faulty thermometer: If none of the above steps work, it is possible that the thermometer itself is faulty. In this case, you may need to contact Braun customer support for further assistance or consider purchasing a new thermometer.
Braun series 3 shaver small spring has come out of
I left this for a while and used just one side of the foil, and as I was about to buy a new one I thought I'd give this a try - a weird idea.
Try cutting a pen's spring (at the end) to a similar size to the spring and try putting that under the plastic clip. It's worked for me!
HOW DO YOU FIX LONG HAIR TRIMMER ON BRAUN SHAVER
The trimmer is replaceable and can be purchased as an assembly. You will need a T-6 and T-8 torx drivers to take apart the head end of the shaver. Using these tools, remove the swiveling head, the hold down cover over the motor assembly, and then pop off the drive arm for the trimmer. Now the old trimmer assembly can be slid out of the end of the shaver by carefully prying between the case where the on/off button is located and the black trimmer assembly base with a small flat blade jeweler's screwdriver. The new trimmer assembly can then be slid into the case and the shaver reassembled. Just be sure the ends of the retraction spring on the new trimmer assembly are installed over the little chrome retaining lugs for them or your trimmer will not fully retract.
Please get back to us if you have further query or else please accept the solution.
Braun series 9 5790 won't run on battery or wall
first check the power at the outlet if it is an electric version. If you have batteries, make sure they're charged fully. You can also test the motor and switches to make sure they're functioning properly.
Not finding what you are looking for?