Without a remote controller, you may have limited options to change modes on your Apex digital TV. However, you may be able to change the mode by using the buttons on the TV itself.
Here are some general steps you can try:
- Turn on your TV and make sure your DVD player is connected to it.
- Look for the "Menu" button on the TV and press it.
- Navigate through the menu options using the arrow buttons on the TV until you find "Input" or "Source."
- Press the "Enter" button to select the input/source option.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the input/source that corresponds to your DVD player.
- Press the "Enter" button to confirm the selection.
- Press the "Menu" button to exit the menu.
Note that the specific steps may vary depending on the model of your Apex TV. You may also consult the user manual for your TV for more information on changing modes without a remote controller.