20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do i program a
Universal remote code for Apex are:-
o516 0214 0216 0215 0401
Direct Code Entry
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
- Press and release the desired Mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
- Enter the 4 digit code from the code tables. Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
- With your device on, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your device, try one of the other codes for your brand. OK.
12 inch apex has a red key in bottom left corner of screen
Apex child lock release sequences
AT3208 Push and hold the "F" button on the remote and press mute. Release then press 6688
PF2020 Push display for 10 seconds and enter 3308
GT2711 Enter the pass code of 1225 to clear
Hope this helps.
Apex tv pf2030 child lock
I'm afraid you will need the original remote control hand unit folks.
Apex TVs use a four digit code to control the v-chip. The override code for many models is 6688. Other sets may not have one, or may have a default code of 1225 instead of an override code.
- To use the override code:
- Hit the MENU key to get to the menus.
- Go down to the SYSTEM menu and hit the right arrow on the remote control.
- Once in the SYSTEM menu, go to PARENTAL GUIDE. It will ask for your code.
- Enter the override code listed above. From here, you can turn on and off different rating restrictions, as well as set a new code.
No matter what the V-chip code is set to, the override code will still work. If you have a blank screen with a red key on the bottom left, simply press the (function or F) button and the mute button at the same time. This will unlock the screen and allow you to view the channel as desired
My mother's flat screen 42"
More likely it is Power Supply
Board. You need to Open the TV. Make sure it would be
Unplugged. You need to Take all the Precautions. Locate the Power Supply
Board. Remove the Connectors and Pull out the Board. Once you Pull out
the Board, with the Help of Magnifying Glass, locate Cold Solder Joint.
If Everything is OK, then you would Locate Bulged / Leaked / Swelled
Caps. They would have Ammonia kind of Odor. You need to De-Solder them.
You could take the same to Radio Shack / Fry's / Order Online. Once you
get the New Caps, Solder them and it is all set.You also need to Check
Fuses around that.
Getting a Service Manual for this Model could
be tough, but i would be able to ask few vendors, in case problem would
not be resolved. Usually, you could easy repair the Power Supply Board,
if you could catch Few Bad Caps.
Let me know,once done.
i helped you.
for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Remote control chkt1a for apex tv does not work
You may have bad solder joint inside the remote and especially on the l.e.d at the front, happens often(remote dropped etc.).
If you have a soldering iron you can open it a make a round of the solder joints, it should fix your problem.
Hope this will help.
TV Volume goes up by itself and remote wont work
There are 2 reasons that this is happening in respect to the problem commencing after your daughter has cleaned the tv. Either your daughter has sprayed the volume button with cleaner and fluid has got into the the graphite pad under the button and conducting as though the button is being pressed continuously..or she has put too much pressure on the button if it is a metallic plate contact switch.One way to find out is by pressing the down volume button.does it it click ? if it does.try the up volume..If that doesnt click the problem is the metallic plate is dented in making contact hence a new switch. Another cause ive seen is cleaning the remote control with cleaner and fluid has got into the remote and it sends signals to the tv all the time..If the remote control is hidden under a cushion and the problem stops, then the remote control is at fault and needs drying out..Hope this helps :)
Not finding what you are looking for?