20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Is there a way to factory reset my Saeco Xsmall settings?
Restart instructions descaling procedure - Step 18-25
1) Empty the large container and the drip tray and place them back
2) Rinse the water tank and fill it up to the MAX level with fresh water. Put it back in the machine
3) When the green 2 CUPS light turns on, turn the control dial to the HOT WATER position
4) The machine dispenses through the hot water/ steam wand until the water tank is empty
5) After this, the machine turns off. The red EXCLAMTION light switches off. Turn the control dial to the BEAN position
6) Rinse the drip tray and put it back. Reinstall the pannarello/ cappuccinatore and INTENZA+ water filter (if applicable)
7) Rinse the water tank and fill it up to the MAX level with fresh water. Put it back in the machine
8) To make coffee, turn on the machine
Fix Drip in Steam Wand for Starbucks Saeco Barista
To fix a dripping steam wand:
First empty the water tray and unplug the unit. Then remove the six metal tapping screws from back of unit. The back lifts off as there is a flange at the top to hold on the metal cover. For some reason, the bottom two screws have lock washers.
On the steam wand there is a recessed set screw that may be removed with an Allen wrench to open the steam wand. The steam wand stem twists out. Inside and stuck in the unit rather than the stem is a pin with a white plastic washer on it. I removed that, cleaned out the unit and the plastic washer. I found that q-tips worked best. I then reassembled after cleaning various parts. Watch the flange when putting the metal cover onto the back of the unit.
Voila! No drip.
Not finding what you are looking for?