20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
No you would not have lost your gmail account.
Simply open your browser and go to the following link to sign in:
In the process of upgrading to Internet Explorer 11 you may have changed some appearance options but it is still all there.
Cannot turn microphone on
Check your Audio Properties in the Control Panel and make sure you have the microphone set as a recording device. Click Start/Control Panel and look for Audio or Sound. Open it and check through it looking for where you check that the microphone will be used as a recording device.You can also get to the Audio properties by clicking the megaphone at the bottom right near the time.
INTALL error dragon version 11
microsoft.com go to downloads section and search for runtime:http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/search.aspx?q=c%20runtime
My CPU has 798 MHz,
Dragon uses up alot of resources im on a brand new mac and i installed and uninstalled it because it slowed my mac up wich i never thought anything could. i would just read carefully i know i got around the you dont have the proper microphone. Also with Dragon sorry to knock it i tried it twice and i spent more time saying scratch that cause it wouldnt spell what i wanted it to.
How to install Nuance dragon naturally speaking Customer Service?
- Open Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
- Go to "NaturallySpeaking > Advanced > Manage Users."
- Click on "New".
- Enter a name for the user (e.g., John USB).
- From the Dictation Source drop-down menu, select "USB Microphone".
- Click on "Next".
- Follow the instructions in the Audio Setup Wizard to train the user profile.
How to Install Nuance Dragon software your PC ?
To install Dragon NaturallySpeaking:
- Insert the first Dragon NaturallySpeaking CD into a CD-ROM drive. ...
- Provide the customer information, including the serial number supplied with the Dragon NaturallySpeaking installation.
- Choose the installation directory. ...
- Install Type Description: ...
- The Dragon NaturallySpeaking QuickStart option can be enabled.
Not finding what you are looking for?