20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Eicon Diva 850 ISDN modem failure
there must be a reset swith at the back a small hole in which u have to insert a pointed thing and reset try resetting your modem.
kindly rate my solution.
I have a new sewing machine it's a m Deco model lt-72 I don't know how to thread it will you help me
Threading a sewing machine can be a challenging task, especially if you are new to sewing or if you are using a sewing machine for the first time. However, with a little patience and practice, you should be able to thread your Emdeko LT-72 sewing machine successfully.
Here are the steps to thread your Emdeko LT-72 sewing machine:
- Start by raising the presser foot and the needle to their highest positions. This will make it easier to access the thread guides and tension discs on the machine.
- Place a spool of thread on the spool pin on the top of the machine, making sure that the thread is unwinding off the spool in a clockwise direction.
- Pull a small amount of thread off the spool and thread it through the first thread guide, which is located just above the spool pin.
- Pass the thread through the second thread guide, which is located on the side of the machine near the top.
- Pass the thread through the third thread guide, which is located on the front of the machine near the top.
- Pass the thread through the fourth thread guide, which is located on the needle bar.
- Pull the thread down and through the eye of the needle, making sure that the thread is coming off the spool in a clockwise direction.
- Hold the end of the thread with your left hand, and use your right hand to turn the handwheel on the side of the machine to lower the needle.
- As the needle is lowering, the thread should automatically be pulled through the tension discs on the machine.
- Once the thread is through the tension discs, raise the presser foot and pull the thread towards the back of the machine.
- Thread the end of the thread through the take-up lever, and then pull it under the presser foot.
- Tie a knot
My desktop windows PC bingo blitz app isn't working but is giving me a message to close down all browsers then relaunch .how doi do this and will I lose all my my money and levels on bingo blitz
If your desktop Windows PC Bingo Blitz app is not working and is giving you a message to close down all browsers and then relaunch the app, you can follow these steps to do this:
- Open the Task Manager on your computer by pressing the "Ctrl," "Alt," and "Delete" keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- In the Task Manager, click on the "Processes" tab.
- Scroll through the list of processes and find any processes that are related to your web browser (such as "Internet Explorer," "Google Chrome," or "Mozilla Firefox").
- Select each of these processes, and then click on the "End Task" button to close them.
- Once all the browser processes have been closed, open the Bingo Blitz app and try launching it again.
You should not lose any of your money or levels on Bingo Blitz as a result of closing the browser processes. However, it is always a good idea to make sure that you have saved your progress in the app before closing the browser, just to be on the safe side. So, before closing the browser, make sure to save your progress in the app by clicking on the "Save" button or by logging out of the app. This will ensure that your progress is preserved and you can continue playing from where you left off.
My key control doesn't work on my VocoPro BRAVO-Pro 160W Digital Key Control CD/CD+G Cassette System. Any suggestions? I bought it used. Everything else works great!
If the key control on your VocoPro BRAVO-Pro 160W Digital Key Control CD/CD+G Cassette System is not working, there could be several potential causes. Some possible reasons for this issue include:
- A faulty key control module: The key control module is responsible for controlling the pitch of the audio output from the system, so if it is not functioning properly, the key control will not work. You can try resetting the key control module by turning off the system, unplugging it, and pressing the "Reset" button on the back of the unit. If this does not fix the problem, the key control module may need to be replaced.
- A problem with the key control buttons or encoder: If the key control buttons or encoder are not functioning properly, the key control will not work. You can try cleaning the buttons and encoder with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dirt or debris that may be preventing them from working properly. If this does not fix the problem, the buttons or encoder may need to be replaced.
- A problem with the audio output: If the audio output from the system is not functioning properly, the key control will not work. You can try adjusting the volume and balance controls on the system to ensure that the audio output is working properly. If this does not fix the problem, there may be an issue with the audio output components of the system, such as the amplifier or speakers, and they may need to be repaired or replaced.
To diagnose the specific cause of the key control issue on your VocoPro BRAVO-Pro 160W Digital Key Control CD/CD+G Cassette System, you may need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps and tests using a multimeter or other diagnostic tools. This will help you identify the specific problem and take the appropriate steps to fix it. If you are not familiar with electronics repair, it is best to seek the assistance of a qualified professional.
E bar displays and won't open help
If you are seeing an "E" bar on your computer screen and are unable to open it, it is possible that the "E" bar is a part of your operating system or a program that is running on your computer. The "E" bar, also known as the taskbar, is typically located at the bottom of the screen and contains icons for the programs and features that are currently open or available on your computer.
To open the "E" bar, you can try the following steps:
- Move your mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, where the "E" bar is located.
- Click on the "E" bar to select it, and it should open and expand to show the icons for the programs and features that are currently open or available.
- You can then click on any of the icons to open the corresponding program or feature.
If you are still unable to open the "E" bar, it is possible that it is hidden or minimized. To unhide or unminimize the "E" bar, you can try the following steps:
- Press the "Windows" key on your keyboard to bring up the Start menu.
- Type "taskbar" in the search box, and then select "Taskbar settings" from the list of results.
- In the Taskbar settings window, you can adjust the settings for the "E" bar, such as its position on the screen, the size of the icons, and whether it is always visible or only appears when you hover your mouse over it.
- Make any necessary changes to the settings, and then click "Apply" to save your changes and make the "E" bar visible again.
If you are still unable to open the "E" bar after trying these steps, it is possible that there is a problem with your operating system or a program that is running on your computer. In this case, you may need to restart your computer or contact technical support for further assistance.
Toshiba satellite pro 6100 bios reset?
The Password can be removed via the printer port
What you need is a password removal tool, It removes the Bios and start-up passwords.
It costs about £5.00. Easy to build but it costs more to put the kit together.
I think you were quite hard on the assistance.
People here are just trying to help. At least appreciate that!
TRAY WILL NOT OPEN TO REMOVE CD
please power cycle your device before attempting to remove the cd tray again. If this fails, please test other buttons to see if they result in the unexpected-opening of the tray. Otherwise, please look for any small holes (emergency eject) near the tray that you might fit a pin into in order to open the tray.
How do u get Alexa to make a call?
Just ask Alexa to make the call through your Echo device. Say "Alexa, call [name of contact]," and Alexa places the call. To make a call with the Alexa app on your phone, make sure you're at the Communicate screen. Tap the Call icon and then select the contact you want to call.
How do I change my wi-fi password?
you can easily change your wifi network. we have two method for changing the wifi password.
First method is
you create a wifi network for hotspot on you mobile and desktop.
you can easily change your wifi password from your network setting.
Going your phone setting
Select on Wireless and network setting.
select on portable setting >--setup wifi hotspot .
and you can change your wifi password.
another method is for Wifi Routers
If you have wifi routers then this process is bit long.
but without connect routers you can not change your wifi routers.
What is artificial intelligence?
In the simplest sense, AI which stands for artificial intelligence is a term used to describe machines or systems that mimic human intelligence in order to accomplish tasks and improve themselves on the basis of the data they accumulate. AI is manifested in a variety of different forms.AI is greater about its process itself and the capacity for super-powered thinking as well as data analytics than any specific design or purpose. While AI is a source of images of human-like, high-functioning robots that are taking over our world AI does not intend to substitute humans. It's designed to greatly improve human capabilities and contribute to the world. This makes it a useful asset for businesses.For more information, please visit: visit 1stepgrow
Not finding what you are looking for?