20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My temp setting does not match my output temp
I have a recurring problem with a GE Profile PSB48LSRABV. Here's an example sequence:
- Fresh food compartment set to 37F on the control panel (for months)
- Thermometer in fridge reads 46F (with lots of water inside per manual)
- Press "Display Temp" button, display shows fridge at 37F
- Turn power off, count to 15, turn power on, wait for control panel to boot
- Press "Display Temp" button, display shows fridge at 46F (matches thermometer!)
- Compressor runs and cools fresh food compartment
- Hours later thermometer in fridge reads 37-38 (yeah!)
- Press "Display Temp" button shows fridge at 37F
- Within days, the fridge is warmer inside again, thermometer inside reads 45+, but display reads 37 - unit needs to be "rebooted" again!
Fresh food thermistor from top of cabinet measured properly in ice water (and warmer water), the unit has always passed all the self-tests, and condensor coils and fan are clean, so I had techs come give it a shot under home warranty:
- Trip 1 - Tech came to assess, ordered new evaporator fan
- Trip 2 - Replaced fresh food evaporator fan (note new fan is working in fridge, and old fan works fine on bench)
- Trip 3 - Ordered main computer PCBA
- Trip 4 - Replaced main computer PCBA
Unfortunately, it continues the same cycle of misreading the temperature until power cycles, and taking a day off of work for each visit is getting painful.
13 hours ago
My tv want trun on
Unplug the TV's power cord mains lead from the electrical outlet for about 30 seconds. Try connecting another electronic device on the same power outlet and see whether you can use it to confirm the problem is not coming from your power outlet. Disconnect all external devices connected to your TV and then Turn on the TV.It could be that the TV's fuse is not working and needs to be replaced or it could be a power supply issue with the TV. Call a TV repair person to take a look and see what the issue is.
18 hours ago
Not finding what you are looking for?