20 Most Recent
Hitachi 35UX80B 35" TV Questions & Answers
Plugged in i have no power..
You could have possibly damaged the micro controller within.If the set come on in cold condition it would reset on it own. In such a case try to reset accordingly... or else you will need expert help
Picture is now a thin horizontal line
now only visible in a thin horizontal line.
first of all you reduce brightness to monimum.
it just to protect your tv from crt demage.
your problem is in horizontal output section as you have mentioned that week or so ago the right and left bottom edges of the picture began to move in like a sideways triangle filled with black so this sympton is due to hor. section problem.
your flyback transformer or horizontal output might be defective.
but remember check for power supply is ok from
hope this will help.
Can't highlight or select digital channels to autoscan on hitachi 51f59a
It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with your Hitachi 51F59A TV not allowing you to select or highlight digital channels for autoscan. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:
- Check the TV's settings: Make sure the TV is set to the correct input (such as "TV" or "antenna") and that the channel search or autoscan feature is turned on. Consult the TV's manual or the on-screen menu for instructions on how to access these settings.
- Check the TV's connection: Make sure the TV is properly connected to a digital antenna or cable box. Also, check that the cables are securely connected and not damaged.
- Check for a firmware update: Sometimes a firmware update can resolve issues like this. Check the TV's manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions on how to check for and install firmware updates.
- Try a factory reset: If the above steps don't work, you can try performing a factory reset on the TV. This will restore the TV to its original settings and may resolve any issues with the channel search or autoscan feature. Consult the TV's manual or the on-screen menu for instructions on how to perform a factory reset.
- Check for a hardware issue: If none of the above solutions work, the issue could be caused by a hardware problem with the TV. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer or a repair professional to have the TV serviced.
3/18/2023 8:43:58 AM •
3 days ago
Hitachi tv black screen ?
but nothing else
If your Hitachi television has sound but a black screen, it is likely that either the bulb or the inverter has gone bad. The inverter is a part of the backlight system. If the inverter is not functioning, the backlight will not work and the television will be dark. You should check to see if the bulb needs to be replaced first. If the bulb is working and the inverter doesn't turn on, then you may need to have a technician take a look at the television.
1/6/2023 3:08:36 PM •
on Jan 06, 2023
My hitachi 50v525e won't turn on I have sound but no pic I have blue flashing light and tv shuts off by itself...Do I need an input board or is it called a mother board?
I had that problem once. Read online somewhere to change the projector bulb and watched someone on YouTube do it. Straight forward and quite simple to do yourself. You can order the bulb in the metal cage it comes in and swap it out that way; never touching the bulb, but that's more costly. Even more costly if you bring in a TV tech to do it. The video I watched - the guy just got the bulb only and used the existing metal cage just unhooking the old one and putting in the new one. I ordered just the bulb itself off of Amazon for about $40 and did it myself the same way he did. If you do it this way just be sure not to touch the bulb surface with your hand as skin oils can cause the bulb to burn out much quicker. I used/wore a 10 cent pair of disposable latex gloves when I handled the bulb. The panel were the bulb is located is on the front of the TV, near the lower left side. Very simple to do. Just google/Youtube the model number and you should find videos on how to do it yourself.
7/24/2022 10:05:12 PM •
on Jul 24, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?