20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Sole F63 Treadmill shut off mid run and screen wont turn back on.
Sole F63 Treadmill Error
Sole f63 Treadmill shut off mid run and screen won't turn back on
There are a few potential causes for your treadmill shutting off mid-run and the screen not turning back on.
Power supply issue: Make sure the treadmill is properly plugged in and the outlet is functioning.
Circuit breaker: Check if the circuit breaker on the treadmill or in your home has tripped.
Motor control board: The motor control board may have malfunctioned and will need to be replaced.
Safety key: The safety key may have come loose or fallen out during use, preventing the treadmill from functioning.
It's recommended to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer for troubleshooting steps and to ensure proper repair or replacement.
I moved my 95xi elliptical crosstrainer and now my left stride is shorter than the right stride
I moved my 95xi elliptical constrainer and now my left stride is shorter than the right stride .
It sounds like the elliptical may have been assembled or adjusted incorrectly after moving it. Try checking to make sure all bolts and screws are properly tightened, and that the moving parts are properly aligned. If that doesn't fix the issue, you may need to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer for further assistance.
If the problem persists, it is recommended to seek assistance from a professional technician or contact the manufacturer for further troubleshooting. They may be able to provide specific instructions or even send a technician to look at the elliptical in person. It's also possible that a part may have been damaged during the move and needs to be replaced. In any case, it is important to address this issue as it can affect the effectiveness and safety of your workout.
MY WEIDER PLATINUM XP600 MOTOR RUNS WHEN CHANGING WEIGHT BUT NOTHING HAPPENS HELP
eider Platinum XP600 troubleshoot.
My weider platinum xp600 motor runs when changing weight but nothing happened.
It sounds like there may be an issue with the resistance system on your Weider Platinum XP600 weight machine. Without more information about the specific problem you are experiencing, it is difficult to provide a specific solution. However, you may want to check the following:
Make sure that the weight stack is properly aligned and seated on the guide rods.
Check for any visible damage to the resistance cables or pulleys.
Check for any loose or disconnected parts.
Check the owner's manual for troubleshooting tips or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
It may be helpful to check the manual or contact the manufacturer for troubleshooting advice. They might be able to provide more specific guidance on what could be causing the problem with your machine
My sole F80 won't lock when I fold it up. I've checked that it's at a 0 incline. What could be the problem?
F80 Treadmill Locking Problem
My sole F80 won't lock when I fold it up.i checked that at it's a 0 incline.what could be the problem?
There could be a few different things causing your F80 treadmill to not lock when folded up. One possibility is that the locking mechanism is damaged or not functioning properly. Another possibility is that the incline adjustment is not set to 0 when you fold it up. I recommend checking the manual or contacting the manufacturer for troubleshooting assistance.
It's also possible that you might want to check the alignment of the treadmill deck and the locking mechanism, it could be that the deck is not properly aligned with the locking mechanism
What is error code 53? Treadmill only working when incline is 0.5. When change up or down, it shuts down.
Error code 53 typically indicates a problem with the incline motor or the incline sensor on a treadmill. It could be caused by a malfunctioning incline motor or a problem with the wiring or connections between the motor and the sensor. The fact that the treadmill only works when the incline is set to 0.5 suggests that there is an issue with the incline mechanism and it may need to be serviced or repaired by a professional.
Nordicktrack elliptical NTEL79820 - internal tablet does not see the pedals movement
- Ensure that your pedals and tablet are properly paired and connected to the same WiFi network.
- Make sure that your tablet's Bluetooth is turned on and that it is in range of the pedals.
- Check for any software updates for both the tablet and the pedals, and make sure that they are running the latest version.
- Try using a different cable to connect the pedals to the tablet, in case the current cable is damaged.
- If none of these suggestions work, you may want to contact the manufacturer of the pedals or tablet for further assistance.
TR2 speed button not working
It sounds like there may be an issue with the motor or the belt that connects the motor to the treadmill. I recommend checking the belt for any signs of wear or damage, and if necessary, replacing it. If the belt is in good condition, then the motor may need to be serviced or replaced.
Ford figo 2012, model 14790965
The Ford Figo 2010 2012 has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The Diesel engine is 1399 cc while the Petrol engine is 1196 cc . It is available with Manual transmission.Depending upon the variant and fuel type the Figo 2010 2012 has a mileage of 15.6 to 20.0 kmpl & Ground clearance of Figo 2010 2012 is 168mm. The Figo 2010 2012 is a 5 seater 4 cylinder car and has length of 3795mm, width of 1680mm and a wheelbase of 2489mm.
I have an error code of E0 on my Trojen stamina 315 treadmill, what can I do?
The E0 error code on a Trojan Stamina 315 treadmill typically indicates a problem with the speed sensor. To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following steps:
- Make sure that the treadmill is properly assembled and that all connections are secure.
- Check the wiring for the speed sensor and ensure that it is properly connected to the control board.
- Check the speed sensor for any damage or wear, and replace it if necessary.
- Inspect the belt and deck for any damage or wear, and adjust or replace them as needed.
- Make sure that the safety key is properly inserted and that the treadmill is in good working condition.
- If the problem persists, try resetting the treadmill by unplugging it for a few minutes, then plugging it back in.
- If none of these steps resolve the issue, it is recommended to contact the manufacturer or an authorized technician for further assistance.
I have an old Trotter 525x treadmill at my home that intermittently fails to operate properly. Anyone have any ideas on what might causing this?
There could be a few potential causes for your treadmill malfunctioning. Without more information or a proper diagnosis it is hard to know for certain, but here are some possibilities:
- Power supply issue: The continuous loud pitched tone and the lower red LED lights illuminating on the display board could indicate a problem with the power supply. This could be caused by a faulty power cord, a problem with the outlet, or an issue with the treadmill's internal power supply.
- Control board issue: The control board is responsible for controlling the functions of the treadmill, including the programs and diagnostic modes. A malfunctioning control board could cause the treadmill to stop working correctly or prevent you from entering into program or diagnostic modes.
- Motor controller issue: The motor controller is responsible for controlling the speed and torque of the treadmill's motor. A malfunctioning motor controller could cause the treadmill to suddenly stop running or have difficulty maintaining a steady pace.
- Sensor issue: Treadmills have sensors that detect the speed and distance of the belt. A malfunctioning sensor could cause the treadmill to stop working or give inaccurate readings.
- Wiring issue: There may be a problem with the wiring inside the treadmill that is causing the malfunction. This could be caused by a broken wire, a loose connection, or damage to the insulation.
It may be best to contact a qualified service technician to inspect and diagnose the issue with your treadmill. They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and make necessary repairs, or advise on replacement of certain parts if necessary. It may also be a good idea to check the warranty on your treadmill to see if it is still covered.
Not finding what you are looking for?