20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Its about my canon 7540 printer gave an error b203 how to resolve so that i would be able to print
. .Could be it's a blocked or damaged print head.
Failing that try to open the machine then plug in and as the heads moved close the lid after that it worked.Or try turing off machine, Open the printer like you will be inserting ink cartridges, turn on printer, when the cartridge/printhead unit starts to move, close the printer. When I did it it did a self check for 3 to 4 minutes and when it was done it was ready to print.
Don't know if it will be a permanent fix as I don't know why it suddenly stopped working, but it is working now.
How to find canon printer default Wi-Fi password
If you need help how to find canon printer default password? Need not to worry this article can help you to find default Wi-Fi password of you Canon Printer easily. Follow the technical steps mention in article below and get canon printer default wifi password of your Canon Printer in sort span of time.
Get Canon Printer default password. Generally, setup a Canon Printer default password is not difficult but sometimes, Canon Printer requires technical steps to figure out. Steps are mentioned in article - How to find canon printer default wifi password
Steps to Find Out the canon printer default password Easily
First, start the web browser.
- There is print serve name used in some Printer.
- Next, type in the default log in password of Printer.
- then, click on the admin (Administrator) tab on Printer.
- If there is no such tab, next tap on Printer Login Password.
- Hence. Now you can type in the new password that you want to use.
- Now Confirm the New Password and then click set the new password.
- Finally, click on Submit.
Not finding what you are looking for?