20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I program a
- Open One-Touch Speed Dialing menu
- Press DATA REGISTRATION
- Go to 2. Tel REGISTRATION
- Press SET > 1.1 - Touch SPD DIAL
- Specify which button # you want to program on LCD (select up and down button) and press SET
- Enter telephone number and press SET
- Enter a name and press SET
- Press SET to confirm.
- Press STOP to return to standby.
How can I program my
Canon User Guides can be purchased from any Canon dealer. Under the
United States Copyight 1998 by Canon,Inc, No part of the publication may
be reproduced. It is illegal to transmit in any form or by any means,
electronic,mechanical, magnetic or optical without prior permission of
Canon Inc, USA.
The LC9000 User Guide Part number is HT1-2116-000. To legally obtain the guide call 800-678-9890 or http://www.loyal.net
I need to reprint a
If you mean that you need to reprint a fax that was received in the past, with this model, no can do!
It is now on a
Woah, run that one by me again? Is this a Canon LaserClass 9000L? It needs to be programmed to receive only it's number? What do you mean by that? What else is it receiving currently? There is no way for it to discern a phone call, but it can definitely be set to answer after 2 rings.
Thanks, please give me some more info here and I can help
Not finding what you are looking for?