20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Leapreader won't turn off
Try pressing the on/off button to turn it off. I had a same problem. I depressed the on/off button for ~6 second or so and the device turned off. When I turned on again, the LeapReader no longer had a white light and was recognized by my computer.
on Nov 29, 2015
How do i recalibrate the leapster gs screen stylus and screen
If your Leapster system does not respond to the stylus pen, it needs to be calibrated. To calibrate your Leapster system:
- Turn the unit on and wait for the sign-in screen to appear.
- Hold down the Home, Hint, and B buttons simultaneously.
- When the screen changes, press the A button.
- Using the Stylus, touch the center of the targets.
on Jul 20, 2013
Low battery indicator
Have the battery checked first as it may not be connected properly or may be no good and not accepting a charge IF you run the machine off the adaptor it probably will not be charging the battery so I suggest you plug in the adaptor and leave the machine off for a few hours to see if the battery will charge.
on Jun 04, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?