20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Look for a tiny, recessed Reset button on the front of the unit with the face removed. Press this button with a pen tip; it should spit out the CD and work correctly afterwards. This will also erase your station presets and audio settings.
JVC KD-SX770 CD...
on Mar 15, 2007
Lost security code on jvc kw radio
Press the "Hour" button (or right arrow button) to set the first and second digits of the code. Release the button once the four-digit code is accurately displayed. Press the "Mode" button to lock in the code you set. Turn the stereo deck on by pressing the "Source" or "Power" button to complete the reset.
JVC Car Audio &...
on Dec 20, 2020
My JVC KD-R426 keeps on saying warning check wiring and reset system. I've tried everthing but it still does the same. What must I do
Not sure if this will help any other owners since my answer is 4 years late, but this is what I found from another user. Apparently if you mess with the wiring too often, it goes in a safe mode which you need to do some button trickery to unlock the device from it's safe mode. These are the Steps.
1.Disconnect power supply
2.Press [MENU] and [UP arrow] buttons and keep holding.
3. While holding the buttons [MENU] / [UP arrow], connect the power plug again
A. The display will show "DC ERR"
*** if it still shows "Chk wiring ..." repeat the steps above until you get "DC ERR."
4. Press [UP arrow]; the display shows "DC1 ERR"
a. Press and hold [UP arrow] and it will show "DC1 OK"
5. Press [Down arrow], the screen will show "DC2"
a. Press and hold [DOWN arrow] and the display will show "DC2 0"
6. Disconnect the power from the back of the unit.
7. Remove the Face Unit.
8. Reconnect the power from the back.
9. Use a sharp object and press the [RESET] hole for 3 seconds and release.
10. Reinstall the face unit and turn on the power.
JVC Car Audio &...
on Dec 04, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?