20 Most Recent
JVC XV-S302 DVD Player Questions & Answers
Some dvds no longer play
well, seems like your laser diode is getting old. you need to change the diode. what you are experiencing is the start of a dying diod. it will start to rejects cd and soon enough it will not spind at all on all the cd's. so change the emitting diode. good luck
Jvc dvd player
seems like you put an NTSC dvd movie in there and the machine is set to Pal or the other way around. you need to program your computer to multi region setting. check the website for the unlock region codes. good luck
try to search for the code manually. it should work. good luck
Jvc xv-s302 only plays black and white
Look at the back of the DVD player it should have a NTSC & PAL switch ,but remember to switch off the dvd player after you change it over to NTSC or PAL
i hope this will help you
what is the way you are getting the sound to your tv? is it audio video composit cables ?
or scart one ?
try to get new scart or change between the cables to decide which one is broken
try to shake the scart from the side of the tv set
it is propably a connection fault !!
please don't forget to do excelent rate cause i here to help you
I have a jvc 40in model LT 40A 32C.THERE IS NO SOUND FROM SPEAKER OR EXTERNAL SPEAKER PORTS.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the sound issue on your JVC TV:
- Check the volume level: Make sure that the TV volume is not muted and the volume level is high enough to be audible.
- Check the connections: Ensure that the audio cables are properly connected to the TV and the external speakers. If you're using an external audio device, check its connections as well.
- Try resetting the TV: Turn off the TV and unplug it from the power source for a few minutes. Then plug it back in and turn it on.
- Check the audio settings: Access the TV's audio settings menu and ensure that the sound mode is set to "Stereo" or "Mono". You can also try changing the audio output settings to "TV Speakers" or "External Speakers" depending on what you're using.
- Try using a different audio device: If the above steps don't work, try connecting a different audio device to the TV to see if the sound works. This will help you determine if the problem is with the TV or the audio device.
If none of these steps work, it's possible that there may be an issue with the TV's audio hardware, and you may need to contact a professional repair service or the manufacturer for further assistance.
When I try to turn on my jvc projection tv the red light by the power button blinks 2 times and tv won't turn on?
The blinking red light on your JVC projection TV could indicate a problem with the TV's power supply, lamp, or other internal component. Here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:
- Check the power cord: Make sure the power cord is plugged in securely to the TV and the power outlet. If the cord is loose or damaged, the TV may not receive the power it needs to turn on.
- Reset the TV: Unplug the TV from the power outlet and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in. This may reset the TV's internal system and resolve the issue.
- Replace the lamp: If the TV has been used for a long time, the lamp may be burnt out and need to be replaced. Check the owner's manual or contact JVC customer support for instructions on how to replace the lamp.
- Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, the TV may have a more serious problem that requires professional repair. Contact JVC customer support for assistance or to find an authorized repair center in your area.
Not finding what you are looking for?