Casio Sea-Pathfinder SPF40-1V Wrist Watch - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
How do you change battery on casio 1346 module watch, I notice in back of watch there are six slot.
Harbor Freight sells a low cost watch wrench but in a Robinson Crusoe situation you can CAREFULLY use square nosed needle nose pliers(Lowes or The Home Depot won't object if you try out one of theirs); hold watch in wash cloth to protect your hand, put the square blades in the watch back indentations and slowly turn with maximum pressure, after it opens use a quality Japan Maxell SR621W silver oxide, do NOT use a China alkaline version as they leak and have less run time. Use a Q-Tip with light Vaseline around the sealing edges when reassembling. Sincerely batteryBob
on Nov 19, 2014
How can i change the time
Note how the buttons around the outside edge of the watch match up to the compass directions on the outer ring of the watch face. Use the butttons on the NW, NE, SE, and SW positions.
- To enter time setting mode, press and hold NW until the Seconds start to flash. (You can exit time setting mode at any point by pressing NW twice)
- Release NW and press SE to reset the Seconds to 00.
- Press SW and the Hours will start to flash.
- Set the hour by pressing NE (down) or SE (up) Press the lower button to move up and the upper button to move down.
- When the hour is correct, press SW and the Minutes will flash.
- Set the minutes by pressing NE (down) or SE (up)
- When the minurtes are correct, press SW and the 12/24hr setting will flash.
- Switch between 12hr mode and 24 hour mode by pressing SE.
- Press SW and the Year will flash.
- Set the year by pressing NE (down) or SE (up)
- When the year is correct, press SW and the Month will flash.
- Set the month by pressing NE (down) or SE (up)
- When the month is correct, press SW and the Day will flash.
- Set the day by pressing NE (down) or SE )
- When the day is correct, press SW and the seconds will flash again.
- Exit time setting mode by pressing NW twice.
This is a complex watch. You can download a manual here http://www.casio.com/products/archive/Watches/PRO_TREK/SPF40-1V/
on Apr 03, 2014
During taking apart my pathfinder
it may have. most of digital watch has spring inside to connect with the alarm device that is attached at the caseback, put it on its proper position so that the beep, alarm to work properly. i hope this will help you.
on Aug 12, 2011
How to adjust/identify the correct
Hi,you need to look at the user manual..
just in case ,if you need soft version of the user manual pls visit the URL below..
Hope this helps! Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give me
4 Thumbs Up for me to continue for Helping out the Community :)
CASIO Watch User Manual Archives
Use this page to download a copy of CASIO watch manuals in
To download a PDF file, enter the four-digit (or three-digit)
module number marked on the back cover of your watch.
on Jul 02, 2011
How do I use the stop watch
If you haven't got instructions on how to do this, you can get
instructions from the Casio web site.
Go to the casio web site "casio.com".
Select "support" and the "manuals",
Select "watch manual archive"
Read the number of the back of your watch and enter it into the search box
on Feb 02, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?