20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Wont power up, red blinking light (on timer)
Refer to the trouble-shooting section of your manual. Usually, with this technology, the lights (Lamp/Temp) on these sets are also used at diagnosis/fault indicators... so, your manual should tell you what a flashing TIMER light represents. If the manual, doesn't provide this information, then ring JVC and ask one of their technicians.
I have jvc model number av36f802 qnd the timer
The JVC sets were bad for the vertical deflection ic failure, when this happens the safety shutdown circuits engage preventing damage to the picture tube, this will require a tv technician to fix the problem.
Jvc model av36f702 it jumps of evry time im
press display button & it shows the following
NOW 12:20 PM
SLEEP TIMER OFF/on
ON/OFF TIMER EVERYDAY
ON TIME 7:00 PM
OFF TIME 10:00 PM
• The current channel or AV input (Channel 07)
• The current time (12:20 pm)
• Sleep Timer status/minutes remaining (The Sleep Timer is off)
• On/Off Timer status (Set to turn on everyday at 7:00 PM, off at 10:00 PM)
• Each Press of the DISPLAY button changes the display mode:
Press the SLEEP TIMER button & set it to OFF
You need to check the horizontal output transistor first for a short,ift he transistor is good check the diodes and low value resistors of the secondary of the flyback(output trasformer),if all those are ok check the crt board,it has low value resistor for the g2 voltage,if ok you need to go back to power supply and check for a short from each one of the diodes to ground for a posiblwe short.Be careful when measuring voltages and use the correct ground.
How to program JVC vcr/dvd/tv remote 076D0FB010 for taping future tv shows. I can only tape shows live on my JVC HR-XVC1U machine.
It sounds like the remote you have, the JVC 076D0FB010, does not have the capability to program future recordings on your JVC HR-XVC1U or HR-XVC27U machines. This feature is typically called "timer recording" or "scheduled recording," and it is controlled by the VCR's built-in programming features, rather than by the remote.
You may want to check the user manual for your JVC HR-XVC1U and HR-XVC27U machines to see if there is a way to set timer recordings using the VCR's own controls. If the manual does not provide instructions for timer recording, it is likely that this feature is not available on your VCRs.
Alternatively, you can consider purchasing a universal remote that has the ability to program future recordings. Some popular universal remotes include the Logitech Harmony and the Philips Universal Remote Control.
How do l fix jvc rs33 super A stereo receiver overheating problem
If your JVC RS33 Super A projector is overheating, it could indicate a problem with the projector's internal cooling system or with its environmental conditions. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clean the projector's air filter. Make sure the air filter is clean and not clogged with dust or debris. This can prevent proper airflow and cause the projector to overheat.
- Check the projector's ventilation. Make sure that the projector has proper ventilation and that the air intake and exhaust vents are not blocked.
- Check the projector's lamp. Make sure the lamp is not damaged and that it is working properly. A damaged or worn-out lamp can cause the projector to overheat.
- Check the projector's environment. Make sure that the projector is being used in a well-ventilated room and that the room temperature is not too high. High temperatures and poor ventilation can cause the projector to overheat.
- If the above steps don't solve the problem, it could indicate a more serious issue with the projector's internal cooling system or with its electronic components. It's recommended to contact the JVC customer service or a professional technician for further assistance.
It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and guidelines when performing any maintenance or repairs on the projector, to ensure the safety and proper functioning of the projector.
It's also important to check the projector's warranty status and the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that the repair or replacement will not void the warranty.
Keep in mind that troubleshooting and repairing electronic equipment can be dangerous if you are not familiar with the proper procedures. If you are not comfortable with performing the troubleshooting yourself, it's best to contact a professional technician for assistance.
Can't open the cassette door on a JVC HR-C3 portable VCR.
- Check the cassette door sensor: Make sure that the cassette door sensor is clean and free of debris. If the sensor is dirty or blocked, it may not be able to properly detect the presence of a cassette in the VCR.
- Try unplugging the VCR: Unplug the VCR from the power source, wait for a few minutes, then plug it back in. This may reset the cassette detection mechanism and allow you to open the cassette door.
- Try using the manual release: Some VCRs have a manual release mechanism that allows you to manually open the cassette door. Check the user manual or the VCR itself for instructions on how to use the manual release.
- If none of the above steps work, it's likely that there is a problem with the cassette detection mechanism or the cassette door sensor. It's recommended to contact a professional technician for repair.
It's worth noting that the problem might be caused by a malfunctioning mechanism or parts, that may need to be replaced and it's best to be addressed by a professional technician.
Has anyone fixed or know about the 58in JVC roku TV?
You have identified a problem with the IR sensor on your JVC LT-58MAW595 television. The IR sensor is responsible for receiving signals from the remote control, so if it is damaged or not functioning correctly, the tv may not respond to remote commands.
If the IR sensor is caved in and has scraped the gold ribbon cable that is in line with the sensor box, the ribbon cable has also likely been damaged. The ribbon cable is a thin, flexible circuit board that connects the IR sensor to the main circuit board of the television.
In this case, you may need to replace the ribbon cable to repair the IR sensor. The ribbon cable is a small part, and it is not a common one; it is part of the main circuit board of the television.
It is not recommended to try to repair the ribbon cable; it is best to replace it with a new one.
The part you are looking for might be hard to find, and it might be best to contact JVC or a professional technician to determine the availability of the ribbon cable and the replacement cost.
Keep in mind that working with the main circuit board of the television requires technical knowledge and skill; it's best to have a professional technician perform the repair.
My JVC Smart TV isn't working.
There could be a problem with your TV's t con board or the back lights and the LCD are having issues for your TV. Or you need to update the software,
How do I turn on my JVC LT-40N555 TV when screen is black and red light is not on
Typically the red light on lots of appliances (TV'S in particular) indicate power is available to the appliance, is this so on your tv?
If so the first thing you should focus on is resetting the breaker associated with that power outlet or changing outlets. If there is a reset button on the tv then push it. After you do this we can go on to the next steps- it sounds like the set is not getting any power so let make sure then get back to me. Good Luck and Thanks
How do i download Spotify to my jvc smart tv
I know the way for TCL Smart TV.you can install Spotify channel on TCL Smart TV via Roku Streaming Player or use the Spotify Music Converter from Tunelf to remove DRM protection from Spotify music and make them playable on any other device or platform.
Not finding what you are looking for?