20 Most Recent
JVC THC3 Home Theater System System Questions & Answers
My JVC THC30 subwoofer won't
If you're saying you have a defective subwoofer that keeps the system from coming up you might find one on eBay. many owners of HTIB's sell off the remaining bits as parts die off.
Or maybe your subwoofer comment is not related to your power problem.
Generally speaking, an amp protects itself from heat, shorts, overloads and operator exuberance by refusing to turn on or stay on.
Overloads can be from excessive periods of high output or marginally low impedance loading by the speakers; and shorts would be wiring issues or a speaker blowing up.
You should be able to feel if it's hot. WHY is it overheating? Make sure it has sufficient ventilation on all sides and that vent holes are not blocked by dust balls. Ensure the fan (if equipped) is running as designed (some only operate on demand). Clean dust and debris from it.
If the amp comes back on after cooling, you're lucky. They only have so many self-protection cycles in their lives so continuously resetting or cycling their power without addressing the cause can do more harm than good.
If it protects immediately on a cool power up you should disconnect the speaker connections and try it 'naked'. If it comes up then diagnose which lead(s) are shorted. If it does not come up the problem is internal and should be left to an experienced and competent hands-on tech.
Check for loose speaker connections at the speaker as a root cause for intermittent shutdown.
check and see if your dvd player is not on pal if it is then you switch to ntsc.if it is not on pal then check all your connections if every thing is okay its time to call in the tech the dvd is having a problem in the video circuit.good luck.
Jvc ks-bta100 can i set call volume to it's own level
The JVC KS-BTA100 is a Bluetooth adapter that allows you to stream audio from your phone to your car stereo. It is possible to change the volume level of calls on the KS-BTA100, but the exact method may vary depending on the specific version of the device and the version of firmware it is running.
Here are a few things to try:
- Check the manual: Check the user manual for the JVC KS-BTA100 to see if there is any information about adjusting the volume level of calls.
- Check the device settings: Some versions of the KS-BTA100 have settings that allow you to adjust the volume level of calls. Check the settings menu of the device to see if there is a way to adjust the volume level of calls.
- Check the phone settings: Some smartphones have settings that allow you to adjust the volume level of calls. Check the settings menu of your phone to see if there is a way to adjust the volume level of calls.
- Check for updates: Check if there is any firmware update available for your KS-BTA100, it may have the feature you're looking for.
1/14/2023 11:03:36 PM •
on Jan 14, 2023
My disctray is stuck. Howcan I open it?
There are a few potential solutions you can try if your disc tray is stuck:
- Check the power cord and ensure it is securely plugged into the outlet and the back of the device. If the device has a power switch, make sure it is turned on.
- Check the disc inside the tray to make sure it is not blocking the tray from opening. If there is a disc, try gently pushing the tray in and then pulling it out again to see if it will release.
- If the above steps do not work, try pressing and holding the "eject" button on the device for a few seconds. This may release the tray.
- If the tray is still stuck, try pressing and holding the "eject" button while unplugging the device from the power outlet. Wait a few seconds, then plug the device back in and try the "eject" button again.
1/8/2023 6:09:19 AM •
on Jan 08, 2023
Unmuting JVC RX-554v receiver.
You can search for the remote on-line, the manual should give you a model number of the remote. So you can search for that. If it is expensive or not unavailable, then get a good quality universal one. Preferably one that searches for the device itself, which will save you messing around looking for the codes.
11/23/2022 7:59:49 PM •
on Nov 23, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?